[Beta] EmiPSX - Sony PlayStation (PSone) emulator (2)

Julius Velasco

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Moga Analog controller is still not working. And i also found that L2 & R2 is also not working in moga controller.
Tried it in Tekken, castlevania and FF8.
Please fix. Thanks :)

nukesheart1520

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I tried your new update, tested some roms I already have on my 1520:

Castlevania SotN: became unplayable. Either too fast or too slow, the only setting I think that changes it is the Limit Frameskip checkbox.
FFIX: still not working (I was too excited :p)
Street Fighter Alpha 3: still not working, get stuck at the 'checking memcard' screen

will test legend of Legaia, front mission 3, brave fencer musashi, xenogears (i have disc1 rom), and raycrisis soon.

Thanks for updating this..I am losing hope in WP because of the lack of emulator, or poor performance of some (Mother3 for GBA lags on my 1520, that's sad)

Keep up the good word, Andre :-3

EdSherriff

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Any chance the XCOM games can be fixed? As a slow paced strategy game I imagine they'd play really well on a phone.

Also regarding SD cards, I understand the need to copy files over to the phone storage when they are played, but would it be possible that if a user chooses to run a game from SD, the ROM image that is copied over is deleted from the phone when the user quits the app, while saved states remain intact? This way I only need to reserve 700MB of phone storage for emiPSX and leave all the ROMs on SD until needed.

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I tried your new update, tested some roms I already have on my 1520:

Castlevania SotN: became unplayable. Either too fast or too slow, the only setting I think that changes it is the Limit Frameskip checkbox.
FFIX: still not working (I was too excited :p)
Street Fighter Alpha 3: still not working, get stuck at the 'checking memcard' screen

will test legend of Legaia, front mission 3, brave fencer musashi, xenogears (i have disc1 rom), and raycrisis soon.

Thanks for updating this..I am losing hope in WP because of the lack of emulator, or poor performance of some (Mother3 for GBA lags on my 1520, that's sad)

Keep up the good word, Andre :-3

If you're using VBA8, I hope updates resolved things for you. Otherwise try out My Boy GBA emulator from the WP Store. It's from the developers who developed the app in Android under the same name. And that emulator worked perfectly in even a Nokia X which has equal or worse internals than my 525 :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124