This is a game I just put on the store. It's currently free (you might see an in-game ad, but it's very unlikely at this point--the Microsoft ads have really low fill rates, it appears). It's very much a one-person effort and I'd love to get some feedback from the Windows community to refine the game before promoting it.

I'm not entirely sure how to classify it, but the focus is on gameplay that's simple and easy to pick up, yet (hopefully) challenging. It's the sort of game I personally enjoy, where I can play for a minute or two at a time (there's no account creation, in-game currency to buy, or timers, or any of that stuff).

Anyhow, if you'd be willing to check it out and let me know the good/bad, I'd really appreciate it (and, you get a game that'll stay free for you).

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e?...token=UcdRjxyB

Edit: As a note, the game is moving to a 15-day trial and I'm completely removing the in-game ads (they never showed, so why deal with them and their overhead). I'd still appreciate feedback, but once the update goes live, it will no longer be free (the trial includes three stages, but the full game will be $0.99)
    Last edited by BC Studio; 06-17-2016 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Note about model change
    06-14-2016 04:24 PM