Need help to develop a game

Fade_z

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello wpcentralists,

I really want to make a game for the wp8 platform, but the problem is... i have zero knowledge about either porting or creating a game.
So my question is, are there any developers out there wanting to do a project with me?
I have nothing to give you but my full cooperation, but i cannot pay you and i dont have a dev's account or anything.

Anyway this is my idea:

Some of you might know a flash game called motherload, its a simple browser game made by xgen.
I want to port/remake it for wp8, ofcorse we change some little things *copyright* to make it different..

For those that do not know what motherload is here's a link

In its essence its : a side viewed 2d game with the objective to mine with your little flying mining tank and collect ores to sell for upgraded parts.

I hope i was clear enough [and didn't make to many grammatical mistakes]

Andre Esteves

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi Fade_z,

I want to help but very short time to do it so i will give you a little since you have no experience in making a game.

Use Construct2 game engine since it does not need coding experience and you can export to windows phone 8.
If you still need help send me a pm.

Best Regards

Fade_z

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi Fade_z,

I want to help but very short time to do it so i will give you a little since you have no experience in making a game.

Use Construct2 game engine since it does not need coding experience and you can export to windows phone 8.
If you still need help send me a pm.

Best Regards
Thank you, i will send a pm right now :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon