08-01-2015 03:15 PM
67 123
tools
    Seriously??

Meanwhile in the recent updates...:

Attachment 44989
    10-05-2013 02:14 PM
    I defended LastBattle but he stoles my design !!!

copycat.jpg

Seriously, change it right now if you don't want problem and be clear with yourself. Don't blame someone when you do the same thing...
    AR2186 and Ultimateone like this.
    10-05-2013 02:49 PM
    Lol
    10-05-2013 03:05 PM
    I cant wait to see what they say about that, oh the drama.

The hot balloon is just ridiculous too
    10-05-2013 03:24 PM
    Well in his defense your new design of 6tag kinda copied Daniel garys design of instance beta which was a copy of twitter.. And so on
    bssnik likes this.
    10-05-2013 03:39 PM
    LOL indeed
    Martsicky likes this.
    10-05-2013 04:03 PM
    so much drama in this thread...
    sometimes I wonder why mods don't close these kind of things, but anyway, they are fun to read.
    first people start condemning my dear Daniel Rubino for not wanting to run a story and saying its ironic (which is true) people saying someone stole something from them when they are not following the rules of instagram.
    then someone complains that his designs were "stolen" like if these apps could have so much vary on design, really you think your design is unique? im sure I will find older apps and your design will look similar, and it doesn't mean you stole it, it just means you used a design that works well. or what? someone cant improve layout only because "im afraid i will steal from someone else"
    Im a designer and that has happened to me, and people want me to copy stuff and of course while I don't so it, I of course take inspiration to make my job done.
    so don't say someone is stealing because im sure you are stealing your layout from someone else... because you know, not even the icons are similar by your super comparison post. I mean... again, do you think I wont go around and find a similar layout made before you even started writing 6tag? Im sure I would.

then this guy made an analogy about DRUGS trying to make a point... please Jas005 next time you want to make an analogy try to make it better... a drug addict or someone who wants to use drugs DONT care where they come from if they are stolen or not. they just want the drug, in this case, they only want instagram client because that company wont make an app, so the only way of getting the beloved instagram is by having this apps. so if they are free = better. I mean... your analogy is so bad that you are saying it like if having free drugs were wrong, or like if people would ask "hey drug dealer did you steal these from someone?", that would be a problem for the drug dealers... but the consumer doesn't care about it.

and now Im here posting, like another dumb Windows Phone user, laughing about how pathetic some threads can be, I mean this is not school.... its not like Daniel or someone will do much for you. they aren't part of Microsoft. its not like they will give 1 week detention to the other guy and problem solved.
    and its not like its the first or last time someone will copy or use something from someone else....

Just stop the drama and keep improving your apps, if you don't like competition or someone taking your code, well you can always quit.
    This is not Microsoft to fix your problems anyway....

I mean you can also pay someone to go to the guys house and break his legs and destroy his windows phones and computer... why don't you do that? even that would be more useful than posting a drama-pathetic thread about how someone stole your cookies and milk in the playground.
    Daniel Rubino and SkyPath like this.
    10-05-2013 05:09 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	copycat.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	296.4 KB 
ID:	45051

Seriously, change it right now if you don't want problem and be clear with yourself. Don't blame someone when you do the same thing...
    lulz love how the number of icons on the page is one more or one less.
    10-05-2013 05:25 PM

Eh, there's only so many ways you can show a list of user comments or collection of tagged photos and things like the Home icon on the top left are fairly common UX experiences so while it looks like LastBattle was "inspired" by 6tag it might not go so far as copying. Until you get to that hot air balloon, damn dude that's just lazy :)
    despertador likes this.
    10-06-2013 11:19 PM
    There ARE many ways. Check other apps like WPGram and Metrogram for example.
    It's interesting why #2insta...'s design was quite different before the release of this theme of 6tag and how it became so similar at EXACTLY THIS moment...
    10-07-2013 04:40 AM

The profile & notifications wasn't a direct inspiration of yours at all. I was looking at the official Instagram app on iOS and Android instead.
    Yes, certain things like the top bar of the main page was a result of your design. That I can't deny but I won't go as far as saying I'm copying, Twitter does have such a layout way before 6tag was released.
    I'll be glad to change it up however, give me a couple of days or so. Hope you understand.

There's also no way I'm copying the colour that you are using, it been that since its release 4 months ago.

lulz love how the number of icons on the page is one more or one less.
    I have not changed the icons layout prior to 6tag's release.

I'll just link you up to a pirate site. http://games-wp.com/2instawithmassiv...ndows-app-xap/
    http://games-wp.com/2instawithmassiv...ows-phone-xap/

I won't even say its stolen even if the way the appbars were laid out looks the same, its pretty standard.
    Last edited by LastBattle; 10-08-2013 at 07:29 AM.
    10-08-2013 03:37 AM
    meanwhile, 6tag's hot air balloon was taken from Vine without the permission from Twitter.

seriously??? you guys are all childish
    Last edited by SkyPath; 10-10-2013 at 06:31 AM.
    10-10-2013 05:53 AM
    LOL again
    10-13-2013 11:18 AM
    *gets the popcorn*
    jbigelow and FourTonMantis like this.
    10-13-2013 02:11 PM
    Sarcasm?
    I think the layout "stolen" was sarcasm!
    It's quite different to get a piece of simple parsing code
    (and save 5 mins of coding and 15 mins of testing plus leaving the documenting out - as usual for us pro's)
    than have this ultra minimalist Windows Phone design somehow "stolen"
    AND
    I would not use my time on looking this ind of simple snippet, but rather concentrate on making my code better.
    On the other hand I'd might "trap" part of my code...just for the fun >:-)
    Editors in fight?
    I support the Editor
    He does what he wants here. Neutral enough for me...
    Thank you for reading my comment!
    10-23-2013 10:45 PM
    I don't care about this. I just want a good Instagram app working on my W8.1 PC and right now InPic is the only one doing so. If you are so concerned about being copied create your own version of Instagram for W8.1. Until then, don't try to screw the only decente app we have for Instagram on PC, only users will lose with that attitude if there is no app at all.
    10-24-2013 10:52 AM
    It's my turn this time, they copied/pasted a lot of 6tag code in last update... including some personal information :D

https://twitter.com/RudyHuyn/status/...797504/photo/1
    08-01-2015 03:15 PM
67 123