Join the WindowsCentral Developer Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomaszWisniewski

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone.

It's great to see Windows Phone getting more attention and fans everyday. I really like this platform and I develop for it in my free time. So far I have a few apps and games in WP Store like Battery Status, Omi or Metronome.

I would like to join this program, because it's a great opportunity to share experience with the community as well as bring more attention to my apps.

marioskar

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I am the founder of Karios Games. We have been making games for Windows Phone starting before the first one was even launched, debugging on the Zune HD at the time, which supported XNA :)
Our games include MonsterUp, MonsterUp Adventures, MonsterUp Candy Run, MonsterUp Colors, MonsterUp Flap, MonsterUp Memory, Galaxium, Daryl and Deep Trouble. All info about our games can be found at kariosgames dot com. I have more than 630'000 download so far on the platform:)

eshy

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm a developer with a few published apps on WP. Masters of Trivia is probably the most known (and was featured on WPCentral).
Always looking for more ways to reach users and help other developers (and get help in return...)

MPCowan

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
This is awesome news. I would love to join the program. I am the developer of the popular Flickr client Flickr Central which has a big update for 8.1 phones coming out in a few days.

WPCentral was already the best community for Windows Phone users and enthusiasts, but now it may very well become the go to community for developers as well.

markbschramm

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I have written and published to both the Windows Phone and Windows Store over 70 apps. In terms of ranking, my Border Wait Times for the US/Canada border is #1 in both countries. In terms of fun, my Neon Camera is highly rated in dozens of countries with many downloads and lastly in terms of monetization, my Track My Trip app is popular around the world and generates both Advertising and IAP revenue. You can find apps for Windows Phone or in the Windows by searching for Store for "FusionWare".

mreck

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey I am a Developer with a few App's in the Store. I am all about Cortana integrationion. My Best App so far is: Her Clock a App that reads out loud the time, date and more for any place around the world. My Publisher Name is Mmenter. I am sorry I can't post a Link I am to much of a lurk...

Tyrone Allen

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Hey I am a Windows phone, IOS and Android developer from Pretoria South Africa.

I want to join the Dev program because your site keeps me at the Tip of WP news, I believe the program will do the same!!! I study Computer Engineering and strive to create and evolve my programs to be the best solution they can be.
My WP apps:
  • 4Cast
  • 4Cast Daily
  • Mortality Clock
  • Cards Up

and More..

Nishihara

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I am a part time developer primarily focused on Windows and started developing a universal version of my Podcatcher app that has been on the Windows Store since GA of Windows 8 (I am currently re-architecting the Windows Phone version to improve performance - what works well on the desktop does not translate over to a phone without considerations). It would be great to be able to build a network of like-minded folks who see tremendous opportunities on the Windows and Windows Phone platforms. I use to develop professionally but have moved to a different type of role in my new gig. This is the way I have been keeping up with the latest technologies.

Gobble app for Windows in the Windows Store
apps.microsoft.com/windows/app/gobble/cf3a2342-46ae-4a74-9677-f344ea6be935

Oleg.Derevenetz

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm a developer targeted for Windows Phone, BlackBerry and Android platforms and have some published apps at Windows Phone Marketplace:

windowsphone.com/en-us/store/publishers?publisherId=Oleg%2BDerevenetz

Looking forward to get in this program and contribute to developer community.

neo10

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I am a Windows Phone developer having some apps published in Marketplace.
Some of my apps are :
One Touch Connect
p-tracer
Avataar
Scheduled SMS

I have also some of my popular Entertainment app on Windows phone 7+ platform
Comedy Nights With Kapil
IPL 2k13

I want to develop more and more for windows phone platform and have very much enthusiasm about this 'wpcentral' developer community.
I want my app to be featured at wpcentral to get more and more users.

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

My name is Patrick and I'm with Nero.
I'm closely working with our development teams and responsible for our Nero BackItUp line of products.

Nero BackItUp is an online backup service for Windows PCs, Android, iOS and Windows Phone. Besides backing up photos, videos and some other file types depending on the platform, there is access to all these backed up files through the app and a web client. We offer 5GB free storage and unlimited online storage for unlimited mobile devices and 5PCs.

Being an avid reader and huge fan of wpcentral, I was very happy to see our app mentioned here back in December.

The reasons to signup for the program:
- I'd like to receive feedback from users and other devs to see what we can improve and do better
- I'm a huge fan of wpcentral and generally any live sessions of you guys on twit, etc.
- I'd love to see our app featured and to run promos and discounts for wpcentral readers :)

Besides Nero BackItUp, we also built the app NeroKwik a couple of years ago (Android, iOS, Windows Store) and we just recently released AirBurn and MediaHome Receiver as well as some manual apps as companion apps for our Nero Multimedia Suite of apps.

I just signed up for a new company account, which is why I can't post links to any of the above, sorry for that.

Best,
Patrick

Last edited:

AdamDawes

Feb 4, 2011
www.adamdawes.com
Hello,

I'd love to join the WPCentral developer program. I've been writing books and apps for Windows Phone since its release back in 2010 and have a few Windows 8 apps out too.

My work includes:

Books -- Windows Phone 7 Game Development and Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 Game Development (both published by Apress).

Windows Phone apps: RSS Central, Tile Fall and a Windows Phone version of WordsUp should be ready in the next couple of weeks.

Windows 8 apps: RSS Central, WordsUp, Frotz8 and Tile Fall.

I hope that qualifies for admission! :)

labsii

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
I am passionate about Windows platform and all my current efforts are devoted to it. As my app was featured on the Windows Store and Windows Phone Store in multiple countries, and even was in top 10 paid apps in US for around two weeks, I would like to expand my success story by joining to this program.

My main app is Share to Speech, it is an app that makes it incredibly easy to use text to speech and listen to the text instead of reading it. No other app on any platform currently has such featureset and level of convenience. Here are the links for all editions and stores:

Also I have one much less complex, but still very unique and useful app, Country Code Fixer - it automatically adds country code to all phone books entries without it: Country Code Fixer | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Last edited:

venetasoft

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
thank you very much for this awesome program :) !!!

I'm David Lorenzin, the developer under Venetasoft.
I've released many apps starting day 1 with WP7.0 :)

My best apps was Ultimate Recorder, Turbo Camera, Instagraph and currently Movie Maker 8.1.

NHUK

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I've yet to publish (the new cost model from MS will help with that though) and the apps I am interested in developing are to plug gaps in functionality that I miss (I assume I am not the only one!). I am somewhat longer in the tooth than most of your applicants I would imagine (forty-something) so would love to learn and gain insight from the up and coming developers of tomorrow (anyone remember COBOL?). My focus is predominantly utilities rather than games due to their complexity, but then again someone has to write the next flappy bird!

ravanbak

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm a part-time indie developer and just released my first app, Skwirmy Free, about 8 weeks ago.

I'd love to be part of this program in order to:

1) help and get help from other developers
2) possibly get app feedback
3) find new users.

elliottvforde

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like a great opportunity!

I'm a high school student/Windows Phone developer and have a few apps already published in the WP Store. My most recent ones -- also the ones I am most proud of -- include UnfollowSpy, a Twitter and Instagram unfollower-tracking app, and MyBucks, an unofficial Starbucks client for Windows Phone. My apps can be found here: windowsphone.com/en-US/store/publishers?publisherId=Elliott%2BForde (I'm not allowed to post links yet, but there's that at least). I will warn, though, each app has been a learning process, so don't expect much from the first few ;)

I would like to join the developer program primarily to be connected to a group of other developers, knowing that I can ask questions if needed and share my own knowledge. It also seems like a great way to help promote my apps and network with other like-minded people.

Thanks for creating such a useful service and considering me to become a member :)
Elliott

Hanno11

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I want to join it with my app
"The Stock Game" / "Das B?rsenspiel"
available in a free and a paid version. Please look in the store. I have no permission to post the links here

Till now a comparable app is available, not even for Android or iOS.
Over 3500 ratings with 4 or 5 stars

Greetings
Hanno

Pulkit Gambhir

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I want to join the program to learn tips and techniques of developing apps for WPhones. I wish to create logic/puzzle games and some basic utility apps for Windows phone store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes