[Request] Devs to Pickup Abandoned Game

Matheus Revoredo

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone, I am one of the players from Pocket Dragon OL (as known as Monster's Life) that have been experiencing problems with the game since the Devs let go of it.
The game was the highest rated game on windows store even after 2000+ ratings, and the most fun to play in the entire WP Plataform (and I have played a big bunch of them), it was also a lot profiting, meaning that even tho the game is f2p, there were tons of donations daily.
But, for some reason, the developers of this game stopped working on it(aparently, the whole company stopped existing), probably internal fights or something.
So I come here to ask if any kind developers would like to pick up their project and continue working on the game.

It had literally 0 bugs until a few days ago, but the world chat just broke and there is noone to fix things (or even press the reset button), this game is an MMO style game so everything is online.

Thanks for your attention!

luke_f

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
So I come here to ask if any kind developers would like to pick up their project and continue working on the game.
Have you tried to contact the developers of that game? I mean, you can't just pick up someone else's project ;-) The app really seems to be quite popular. Even if the devs are not woking on it anymore, I doubt that they are willing to give it up completely (and with it the money it probably still generates).

Once I have seen someone offering his game project here. It must be the developer offering it, not one of the users... ;-)

Matheus Revoredo

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
I did contacted the devs, but I got no response. it seems that they are shutting down their own website as well (which hasnt been updated in almost a year)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos