Edge books on Android

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I switched to android a couple months ago and i'm pretty happy with it.

One thing I'm not happy with is not having the books I purchased in the Microsoft store. Does anyone know how soon we will be able to access our books in edge for android or if there is anyway to export the book file from edge/Microsoft store and import it to a universal book reader in android?

While the latter solution won't be best because there will be no syncing between devices, it's better than nothing.

I have my phone with me more times than my surface and this is really affecting my reading.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Absolutely agree with you. I recently switched full time to Edge on Android and haven't looked back, but not being able to read my books and my phone has been preventing me from purchasing more books from Microsoft. I'd expect it to take another month or two, to be honest.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely agree with you. I recently switched full time to Edge on Android and haven't looked back, but not being able to read my books and my phone has been preventing me from purchasing more books from Microsoft. I'd expect it to take another month or two, to be honest.

Hey.

I got an update to edge today in the app store. Books (preview) is now working =-O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenneatler