The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
08-10-2011 07:00 AM
106 ... 2345
tools
    Cut the Rope would be cool.
    GTA China town.
    furygoalbrtis39 likes this.
    07-25-2011 09:51 AM
    Excite bike...need I say more.
    If your unlocked....it's possable now....

[Nes Emulator] vNesLight - xda-developers

I would like to see...

-Uno 1.63 from Windows Mobile (a simple UNO game with the CPU that was fairly challanging with out the bling from the EA version).
    -Remote Desktop from WM 6.5

Nevermind about 1/2 the games others have said here (Noted: Rage, Cut the rope, and GTA)
    Last edited by DavidinCT; 07-25-2011 at 10:31 AM. Reason: because I wanted to
    07-25-2011 10:30 AM
    Popcap has already graced us with one of their games ( <3 Plants vs. Zombies ) but I would love, love, love me some Zuma action. I can play Zuma for hours. Sure I have the live arcade version, and I play Zuma Blitz all the time on Facebook, but it would be awesome if I could take it with me on the go. C'mon Popcap! I'm ready for some ball-spewing, color-matching action!
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    07-25-2011 10:54 AM
    I would like to see GTA Chinatown Wars ported over to WP7. I've already contacted Rockstar about this and my rants were referred to the proper department. I have been praying/keeping my fingers crossed that it actually happens. Not only do I believe all WP7 hardware can easily handle the game but also with Xbox Live integration it seems like a no brainer. There aren't too many hardcore games that could benefit from Xbox live integration and achievements in the way that GTA could. I implore all of you to join me in begging Rockstar for a port. Also as a treat, see one of my two rants below:
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

Ian Wa, Jun-29 11:51 (EDT):
    Thank you for your interest in our future developments.

We always value suggestions and feedback from our fanbase. I shall forward this e-mail along with your contact details to the correct department.

Many thanks once again for taking the time to get in touch.

mcphersc, Jun-29 10:45 (EDT):
    To whomever this may concern,

I think the subject of my message sums it all up. I don't doubt that you guys have received requests like this before, but honestly I implore Rockstar to create a version of Chinatown wars for Windows Phone 7. Not only would that be amazing for us Wp7 users who are looking for a fantastic "hardcore" game to play, but with Xbox live integration and achievements this game would be a must have title. I've already played and beaten Chinatown wars on DS when it originally came out and I am a huge fan of everything Rockstar. I'm telling you right now that you could charge as much as you want for this game in the Wp7 marketplace and it would sell like hot-cakes.
    Anyways, I apologize for my rant and if this is an inappropriate request, but after just discovering that this game is on IOS and Ipad, I was inspired. Not only can WP7 software/hardware handle a game like this but with Xbox live integration it just seems like it would be a missed opportunity. If you are inclined please respond and let me know if this was/could ever be a possibility. In the meantime I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Much love to you and everyone at Rockstar for all that you do.

-A dedicated fan
    Massive respect for taking it on yourself to email the company directly.
    07-25-2011 10:55 AM
    I would like to see Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer ported over from the iphone. Ascension is a great board game in itself and was recently brought to the iphone as one of the best mobile recreations of a board game I've ever had the pleasure to play! About 6 months ago I had the honor of playing with the actual designer of the board game, Justin Gary, at a regional convention of sorts. At that time I asked about the possibility of seeing Ascension on the WP7 - he literally laughed at me! He said they would only develop for platforms where there was an established userbase. Well, now its 6 months later and Wp7 is getting better reviews and scores that Android or iphone - and I want Justin to see the error of his judgement and bring his game to WP7.

Here is a review of the iphone app: Video, Gaming at 30: iOS Review: Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer

Also on that site is a review of the board game itself, and an interview with the aforementioned Justin Gary. I really want to see this game on WP7!
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    07-25-2011 01:03 PM
    The game I would like to see is Orions: Legend of Wizards by MoreGames Entertainment.

Card games are excellent for a mobile device and we need something that ain't a poker spinoff. It involves strategy and would be great for multiplayer. It began on Windows mobile.

I also would like to see Puerto Rico. It is coming to iOS.
    07-25-2011 01:32 PM
    This is not an exciting-sounding title, but I'd really want to see Words With Friends by Newtoy Inc. on my phone.

It's already on iOS, and Android. So many people play this daily, and I hate having to go home to my iPad at the end of the day just to play it. Sure, there are some great word games on WP7 like Wordrix, Wordament, and Word Search, but none of these are played by iOS/Android users.
    07-25-2011 01:38 PM
    DJ Hero from iPhone by Glu

As Guitar Hero held no interest for me mainly because of the rock element I went with DJ Hero when it hit the 360 I even went as far as buying the premium edition, its got gold knobs yoo!

The mash-ups & remixs in DJ Hero are amazing and when I saw they had made a mobile version for IPhone my feet started tapping at the prospect.

If they port this right with will all the features that come witht the iPhone and more it would be a day one purchase for me.

With Guitar Hero already up on the marketplace my hopes are high that we will see this soon.

Kudos to the games already mentioned by everyone, I too would love to see most listed specially GTA and Dead Space.
    07-25-2011 01:58 PM
    ones we absolutely need and should contact the developers into porting from ios and android

1) Words for friends even tho "words by post" in a great alternative can play with or ios buddies and even android!
    2) NinjaJump
    3) tiny wings
    4) excite bike
    5) Touchgrind BMX
    6) nova 2
    7) nba jams new ios version
    8) asphalt 6
    9) Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
    10) eliminate pro
    11) rage hd if possible
    12) cut the rope
    13) ragdoll blaster 2
    Last edited by DontHate707; 07-25-2011 at 02:18 PM.
    07-25-2011 02:03 PM
    My vote would be for Super Stickman Golf from iOS. This game is simple yet elegant in it's design. It's simplicity is refreshing and the game play is as addicting as Angry Birds. (Which Angry Birds Seasons, and Rio would be good runner ups). The hours can zoom by whilst playing this game, and the variation in the levels and power ups offer hours of game play. Even after completing a course, you are motivated to return to better your score, to unlock further power ups and courses.

Oh another good one, would be Army of Darkness or Lord of the Rings Defense for iOS. Both are refreshing takes on the tower defense genre of games. But still, Super Stickman Golf is the my vote for best choice.

It's a great overall game.

Thanks.
    07-25-2011 02:05 PM
    I did really like ragdoll blaster and I kinda missed it. Beatbot was also cool, though not really a game.
    07-25-2011 02:15 PM
    Sitting here willing it to be closing time so I can find out whos won...
    07-26-2011 05:50 AM
    I definately would like to see Crystal Defenders get ported over to Wp7. It's already available on many platforms (consoles included) and is already available for the previous Windows Mobile platform.

The game features Final Fantasy Tactics monsters and job classes, and indeed is a great spin on a Tower Defense game. As it is a Square Enix / Final Fantasy title, it has great appeal for any Final Fantasy fan (like myself). With around 120 levels, what more can you ask for to keep you busy for hours / days.
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    07-26-2011 07:33 AM
    Texting of the Bread

Based of Sega's "Typing of the Dead" a spinoff of the arcade classic "House of the Dead". In the original Typing of the Dead you adorned keyboards instead of guns to ward of zombies. Type fast and accurate before they get you! Not too many people got to expierience this as they needed a keyboard for their Dreamcast (although made available via PC).

Texting of the Bread for iOS brings back zombie-keyboard action in quite a humourous way with Zombie gingerbread men and a milk cannon to ward them off. Texting is a slightly different skillset from regular keyboarding, and this game will either show off your skills or help improve them. Could even pass as educational! ;)

This game is neither entirely original (the Sega version was VERY original, don't confuse that), nor entriely groundbreaking, but it's a definite title to show to others the crazy things phone games can do. It appeals to anyone who uses their smartphone's keyboard (everyone).

oh yeah...and Tiny Wings. wooooooooooooohoooooooooooo
    Paul Acevedo and PineappleJoe like this.
    07-26-2011 11:20 AM
    The contest is now ended. We'll be announcing the winners on Saturday, everybody! Thanks for participating.
    07-26-2011 12:00 PM
    I liked "Bubbles" from Windows Mobile.
    07-26-2011 12:13 PM
    Aw not till saturday?!

*Grumbles and goes back to bed*
    RocknRedneck19 likes this.
    07-26-2011 12:38 PM
    Too late I know, but I'm going to throw this in anyway: X2 Snowboarding by X2 games. Not only is it a great iPhone/iPad game, it's a great snowboarding/racing game period. Great graphics (somewhere between Amped and Shaun White Snowboarding on the Wii), excellent soundtrack, sharp controls. It's been out well over a year on iOS and it's still probably the best of its kind.

If you have an iOS device as well as a WP7 phone and you've never played it, try it. It's great. And if it came to WP7 it would literally have the market to itself - there aren't that many AAA racing games of any sort, and no other snowboarding games.
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    07-27-2011 09:52 AM
    i know this contest has ended but i would love to see werewolf from iphone come to wp7. its based on the game mafia/werewolf (same game just diffent names) where u take a role of a person in a town and the other people have to find the mafia or werewolfs and the bad people have to kill everyone before they all get found.
    07-29-2011 12:24 PM
    The results will be going up shortly. I'll be sending out codes to the winners via PM tonight or tomorrow.
    07-30-2011 08:38 AM
    Meh, screw it.
    07-30-2011 10:46 AM
    Meh, screw it.
    Aww to bad PJ, at least you tried. ;) Maybe next time. :)
    07-30-2011 10:48 AM
    Aww to bad PJ, at least you tried. ;) Maybe next time. :)
    Cheers dude, I stand by my game just a bit gutted. I'll be back =D
    07-30-2011 11:19 AM
    Cheers dude, I stand by my game just a bit gutted. I'll be back =D
    I'm sure you will be Arnie.. em PJ ;)

Although I didn't vote, i'd rather like Peggle actually. (Simple game for a simple mind) :)
    07-30-2011 11:28 AM
    WoOT #6 baby!! . ZENOMIA FTW!! hour and hours of RPG fun... i hope thes games really get ported one day .. EVAN some of that games that dint win. allot of them stilll looks fun ! :)
    07-30-2011 11:40 AM
106 ... 2345