The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
08-10-2011 07:00 AM
106 ... 345
tools
    Selfcreation, it's Zenonia! No M's!!

Everyone, the complete contest results are here:

Contest Results - What mobile games would our readers like to see ported to Windows Phone? | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews

Please visit the results page and post supportive comments (if you haven't already) as Microsoft will definitely be looking at the article this week. We could be playing many of these games on our WP7 phones in the future! :)

Picking the winners was seriously hard. A few great entries that didn't win: PineappleJoe, AriesDog, and Loganbo. I would especially love to see AriesDog's choice - Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time - on WP7 as I am a crazy big Doctor Who fan. But I couldn't nominate that game over the other 9 games, which I feel are more important to the platform's success and competitiveness.

PineAppleJoe, your entry was very well-written, but the actual Silent Hill game you picked - a pre-iPhone game - is very unlikely to actually make it to WP7 or iPhone. I do hope Silent Hill shows up some day though - thankfully Konami has been a good WP7 supporter so far.

Also wish an Infinity Blade entry would have won, but it was not to be. And I'm surprised nobody nominated Game Developer Story, which is pretty popular on iPhone and Android.
    Last edited by eastx; 07-30-2011 at 11:40 PM.
    07-30-2011 11:34 PM
    Cheers bud, I'm just a huge beards and beaks fan and was hoping for one of the codes. At least this comp seems to have brought new members to an already awesome site =D
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    07-31-2011 04:05 AM
    Selfcreation, it's Zenonia! No M's!! .
    lol ;) well i try.. hehe

i really hope to see this game . was my fav WM game :P
    07-31-2011 01:57 PM
    I kinda want that Kiwi game made by the guy who created sonic the hedgehog. I think it was Ivy the Kiwi.
    08-09-2011 07:48 PM
    I kinda want that Kiwi game made by the guy who created sonic the hedgehog. I think it was Ivy the Kiwi.
    New Zealand Story?

Kidding. ;)
    08-10-2011 01:48 AM
    Cat Physics. Its an IOS game but it is one cool and fun time waster.
    08-10-2011 07:00 AM
106 ... 345