crapped on again by xbox live

Status
Not open for further replies.

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Wow where do I start?????? On my iPhone I got all my games FREE. Not only do I pay on WP7 but there 3 to 5 times higher than iPhone game prices. I don't mind at all paying for my games with achievements. JUST GIVE ME NEW GAMES WEEKLY. With Mango coming out that's more reason to have some hot games out now. I fault MS and developers but mainly MS. MS has been stating that no game can come out on any other console before Xbox. They also said games can't have extra material that's not available on the Xbox too. In other words MS IS STRONG ARMING DEVELOPERS ON THE 360. Why are they not doing this for their phone??? MS has mutible studios and they just bought twisted pixel. The Xbox live game line up is weak. Windows phone sells are weak and Ballmer's bonus was weak (because of weak phone sells). There's a simple solution. PUT OUT KICK A$$ GAMES NOT NO MORE FLUFFER MATERIAL AND DROP A COUPLE HOT TITLES OUT EVERY WEEK.

I was wondering how you get your games on iPhone for FREE? I hope you aren't getting them for free by jailbreaking. To me that's stealing and I dislike very much that people do that to take advantage of someone else's hard work. Just think if you invented something and people were stealing it instead of paying for it, would suck.

I'm not accusing you of doing this I'm just asking how you are doing it because I'm sure you are doing it a legal way.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
LMAO@ Tbonenga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SPECIFICLY LOOOOVE IT!! when people complain about not being able to do ILLIGAL things..

HAHAHA thanks for making my day.

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
What a bunch of tards...... yes my 3GS was jailbroken
And yes I got games free (call it stealing or whatever you want)
I NEVER PAID FOR A SINGLE IPHONE GAME... I'M A THIEF
YOU FEEL BETTER NOW??????
That's my whole point.
I gave that up for a WP7.
Why? Because I want Xbox live titles every week.
AND YES TARDS I'M PAYING FOR THEM.
Check out my gamertag tbonenga
I bet I got more (legally bought if coarse) games than anybody on here.
With that being said MS needs to get their crap together and deliver what their selling.
AT LEAST ONE XBOX LIVE TITLE PER WEEK

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
That's my whole point.
With that being said MS needs to get their crap together and deliver what their selling.

LMAO!!!! forget your meds this morning braw?

1: u dont need to be so aggressive to prove to us your a bigger gamer .. lol or w/e ,,,

2: yeap your a thief, lol ( must be hard for you to go from free apps to apps that cost x2 cause its XBL ) ;)

3: we are getting XLB games every week * TARDT * LOL.... 83 games in the XBL market place!! HEY LOOK WE GOT MORE THEN YOU WANTED!!! troll..

4: and MS is delivering allot more then any other OS, if the DEvs dont deliver that’s not MS`s fault. ( MS does more for DEV then Apple, rim OR google )

have a Nice day :)

Last edited:

jdelroyc

May 11, 2011
Visit site
That's my whole point.

Your gamerscore is weaksauce bud :p

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
That's my whole point.

So you're insulting us now? To me that seems pretty immature, nobody is insulting you so why are you insulting us? I don't think much of people who steal. I'm glad anyone gets rid of any other OS for WP7 but, I don't appreciate someone who aquired acquired illegally coming on here and complaining about stuff and then insulting people.

I hope a moderator removes you, not only for blindless name-calling but for stealing peoples hard earned work. Hope you stop stealing, good luck to you.

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Oh and I've got almost ALL XBL titles except for girl games like Flowerz, I also have a ton of fantastic indie games. So to make a claim that you have more games than people you have never known or met, is a pretty wild.

jdelroyc

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh and I've got almost ALL XBL titles except for girl games like Flowerz, I also have a ton of fantastic indie games. So to make a claim that you have more games than people you have never known or met, is a pretty wild.

You'll have to explain how Flowerz is a "girl game." Or better yet, why you stated "girl games" like it's some sort of bad thing. I'm a guy and I enjoy Flowerz...it's free and a puzzle game much in the way Bejeweled or Puzzle Quest is.

Bottom line is that we need to slow our expectations down regarding Xbox Live releases. As someone else stated earlier in this thread, Microsoft has delivered consistently and has only missed the mark a few times. There are some quality titles out there including Tentacles, Puzzle Quest 2, etc. that have lots of depth and replay value - there's always something to "achieve."

There are also plenty of great games out there in the Indie channel - these indie devs work hard too and deserve a look, it might give them the funding required to make the next great XBL game.

If you aren't playing and experiencing the great games out there because they don't have achievements (a number that means absolutely nothing)...you may want to get your head checked, and this comes from a guy with 72k+ achievements.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Look you get then when you get them till then play something else. Now sense you guys can't post and debate this topic without calling each other names IMA closing this place down.

Later
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes