Dragon's Blade DX

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Dude if no one here has played Dragon's Blade DX and/or Dragon's Blade(free) then you know nothing about the best wp7 games. I own sooo many wp7 games and almost every xbl title but I try soo many indie games which some are far better than most XBL titles.

Anyways, if you love Zelda like RPG's then you MUST try this game. Free ad supported version available and I promise everyone that it is one of the best if not the best wp7 game available. No hurt in trying it.

Oh and the best part, it gets updates regularly and recently received online play which is beyond AMAZING, a literal breakthrough in wp7 online play. I'm just beyond amazed with online play and it's the next upcoming Barren's chat, I crap you not.

Please try it all, I hope too see you guys in-game. Username: DanJ210

Just got an email from the dev, servers are down for one more day too add feature updates. Please keep playing until you at least get too try online.

Thanks for reading,
Daniel Jackson

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
So what you are trying to say is you like Dragons Blade...lol I'm downloading it now so it better be good. :) Seriously thanks for the tip.

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm in no way saying I like DB... I'm saying I love it! With online features just added it is a breakthrough in wp7 gaming. I hope more people are trying it.. this thread has a lot of views but I thought there would be more responses.

Please everyone, do yourself a favor and try it, doesn't hurt anything. You will be amazed and it will make the wait for SC:C a little less painful. I bought the full version for $7 but there is a free ad-supported version that does the exact same thing.

So what you are trying to say is you like Dragons Blade...lol I'm downloading it now so it better be good. :) Seriously thanks for the tip.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

KermEd

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Since purchasing the full version a week and a bit ago on the Surface Pro 2,

Edit: problem solved I think. still love the game anyway :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes