Games like Doodle Jump?

NickG92

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey!

I am looking for a game like Doodle Jump, well not exactly like Doodle Jump, i remember i had a game for Android there you where supposed to take coins to fly higher, its hard to explain but yea, if anybody understand, is there a game like that?

Sorry for the bad text, my english is not very good...

Meathooks

May 24, 2012
Visit site
MonsterUp and MonsterUp Adventures might be what you're looking for on Windows Phone. The Android or iOS game I think you're referring to is Mega Jump.

Meathooks

May 24, 2012
Visit site
MonsterUp and MonstersUp Adventures are quite similar on Windows Phone. I think the game you are referring to on Android/iOS is Mega Jump.

NickG92

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Great games guys! Exactly like Doodle Jump but the game i was referring to was Mega Jump as Lagnut mentioned, is there any games like that?

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have both MonsterUp and MonsterUp Adventures. The art style is nice and colorful, albeit somewhat generic. They're decent, but I don't think they're a suitable replacement for Doodle Jump. They're almost too easy and because of that are incredibly tedious. MonsterUp Adventures is almost worse because it breaks the game up into stages and each one takes far too long to complete. The flip side to that is that the breakable platforms are not visually distinct enough from solid ones.

There's the core of a good platform game in there but I feel like it wasn't tested and balanced sufficiently. That's the edge Doodle Jump has over most of the competition; it's got the right amount of challenge. Although, I wasn't a fan of the big update on Android a couple of years ago that increased difficulty.

So, my point is to try these games before you commit to anything.

One game I do like, which is a unique take on the theme, is The Thieving Tower. It's definitely not perfect, but it's better than most others I've tried on Windows Phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon