Order & Chaos Online - Official WPCentral Guild Thread

Neutrino

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if Gameloft still supports this version of the app? it hasn't been updated like the iOS and Android versions, and I can find no mention of a Windows Phone version on the Gameloft website.

hacer619

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if Gameloft still supports this version of the app? it hasn't been updated like the iOS and Android versions, and I can find no mention of a Windows Phone version on the Gameloft website.

There is a hack that allows you to go to the new place 'under realm' which is supposed to be in the next update. However, last time I went there the map was still incomplete.

laynardi

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm playing this game on asia server. Can only play for 30-45 minute on my 920. Hope gameloft can update for not draining battery so fast.

Qiyamata

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I have the 521, wish it was available for me. Might get a 925 from tmo, does it run well on that? I have Order and Chaos for my Nexus 7 tablet and love it.

dhack21

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I would play this in a heartbeat if I could use my character I leveled on IOS. Separate servers was a stupid choice by Gameloft.

Sent from my Lumia using Tapatalk

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I would play this in a heartbeat if I could use my character I leveled on IOS. Separate servers was a stupid choice by Gameloft.

Sent from my Lumia using Tapatalk

Even if Microsoft didn't require different servers, sharing the same servers would require Gameloft to keep the WP version up-to-date with the iOS and Android versions. Clearly they never intended to do THAT. *sniff*

StarSapphire22

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
anyone having these sort of issues on Lumia 1520?

Would love to play with you guys but can't play with this :S

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6C4FD4B41A6B3565!2041&authkey=!ACwvlZr8vM_vLNQ&ithint=folder,

have let Gameloft_Ryan know. Paul, could I have some help on getting this pushed through to Ryan?

I have had this issue too, since I installed yesterday. I can get the pictures to reappear for a bit if I minimize and reopen, but no permanent solution yet. :( I tweeted Gameloft, but no response as of yet. Does anyone else have this issue??? I'm on a Lumia Icon.

kyriacou48

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I have had this issue too, since I installed yesterday. I can get the pictures to reappear for a bit if I minimize and reopen, but no permanent solution yet. :( I tweeted Gameloft, but no response as of yet. Does anyone else have this issue??? I'm on a Lumia Icon.

Yeah this sucks. I have PMed Gameloft_Ryan but no response just yet.

Sathanous

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site

I have this issue too, on a 1520 �� it makes it pretty much unplayable

zombie zom

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
hey... i wanna play tis game. but 1 question... im from malaysian.. if i play. i can facing with u'all? or asian region only asian?

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
hey... i wanna play tis game. but 1 question... im from malaysian.. if i play. i can facing with u'all? or asian region only asian?

You can choose to play on the North American or European server if you want, in which case you'd play with people from those regions.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes