Minion Rush: Am not able to invite friends through Facebook in my Lumia 520

Rajeev4yu

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello Everyone,
Minion Rush: Am not able to invite friends through Facebook.
When i send an request it shows a error message " Sorry This Feature Isnt Available right Now".
Please Help me.
Thank you

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140126_0001[1].png
    wp_ss_20140126_0001[1].png
    48.9 KB · Views: 0

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
yeah i tried.again it is showint the same error message :(

Last I heard this was still a feature we are trying to stabilize. Since there isn't a native way for us to have Facebook support we are doing our best to improve the tool we are using on Windows. If clearing the cache didn't work, I'd suggest just trying again at a later time to see if it works.

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Last I heard this was still a feature we are trying to stabilize. Since there isn't a native way for us to have Facebook support we are doing our best to improve the tool we are using on Windows. If clearing the cache didn't work, I'd suggest just trying again at a later time to see if it works.
C'mon guys! this feature work perfect on "60 seconds" (its a game ) :p they are a little team (compared to gameloft) so why gameloft team for WP can fix that easily? :p

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
C'mon guys! this feature work perfect on "60 seconds" (its a game ) :p they are a little team (compared to gameloft) so why gameloft team for WP can fix that easily? :p

Our Dev team is working on stabilizing the tool. Maybe that other team's tool isn't as intricate? I'm not sure ):

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
When yu guys gonna add BEACH nd MALL Lanes ? :-\

I've mentioned this in the other Minion Rush threads, but for the time being the Beach and Mall areas won't be coming to Windows because they are minor content patches and came out while we were porting the game to this platform. Moving forward though, Minion Rush on Windows will receive all of the same content that shows up on iOS and Android :)

Rajeev4yu

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I've mentioned this in the other Minion Rush threads, but for the time being the Beach and Mall areas won't be coming to Windows because they are minor content patches and came out while we were porting the game to this platform. Moving forward though, Minion Rush on Windows will receive all of the same content that shows up on iOS and Android :)
Tanx a ton (y) Make it soon :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon