Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey Ryan, can you please check whether SMU will be available for 512mb ram or not? Coz if it doesn't come to 512mb ram i will not wait and i will not check on that topic again ... :/

He already said that he didn't get any confirmation for SMU being optimized for 512MB devices.

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
He already said that he didn't get any confirmation for SMU being optimized for 512MB devices.

Yep i noticed that he said "he didn't hear from them" i was asking him I'd he could get that information from them instead of waiting to hear from them that's al.... (just i couldn't go with that suspense) :)

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm new here, so excuse me if someone has already asked this (I've checked a few pages before posting this, though).

Hey Ryan, I think Gameloft has already been aware of the compatibility issues in some games with the Lumia 930 (and the 1520 with Cyan, based on many reports), right? I just want to ask if the dev team is going to fix them.

Some Gameloft titles don't work well with the Lumia 930, though they work with older models, and here are all I know:

- Asphalt 7: Totally blurred texts, rendering the game unplayable.
- GT Racing 2: Totally blurred texts, rendering the game unplayable.
- Modern Combat 5: Not Compatible. Doesn't show up in search results, doesn't work with direct links, doesn't support manual installation, doesn't work with "reinstall" feature in Purchase History on windowsphone.com, in short, no way to install it on my 930.
- Order & Chaos: Blurred in-game icons.
- The Amazing Spider-Man: Totally blurred text, rendering the game unplayable.

That's all. I don't think I should hope for a fix on the older titles, which haven't even been updated since last year... But what about the newer ones like GT Racing 2 and Modern Combat 5? Hope you can give me some proper answers, since I've paid for all those games, and none of them works for me. (money from vouchers, though)

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm new here, so excuse me if someone has already asked this (I've checked a few pages before posting this, though).

Hey Ryan, I think Gameloft has already been aware of the compatibility issues in some games with the Lumia 930 (and the 1520 with Cyan, based on many reports), right? I just want to ask if the dev team is going to fix them.

Some Gameloft titles don't work well with the Lumia 930, though they work with older models, and here are all I know:

- Modern Combat 5: Not Compatible. Doesn't show up in search results, doesn't work with direct links, doesn't support manual installation, doesn't work with "reinstall" feature in Purchase History on windowsphone.com, in short, no way to install it on my 930.

That's all. I don't think I should hope for a fix on the older titles, which haven't even been updated since last year... But what about the newer ones like GT Racing 2 and Modern Combat 5? Hope you can give me some proper answers, since I've paid for all those games, and none of them works for me. (money from vouchers, though)
Why to update old games when we put new ones and more buggy ?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hes alive yeeeeewwy :) just promise you never let us down

Yikes, that's a big commitment. I'm only 25...BUT I'LL DO MY BEST!

Ha Ryan your back......
Dude we really really really really really missed you. And here we thought you left us.
Glad you're sticking with us.

Of course. You all are my #1 Windows family so I do apologize for the absence!

Hello and Welcome back !!
We really need you..
And...
Plz can u tell Gameloft guys that Order Amd Chaos is for FREE on android and IOS but it costs $6,99 on WP store...

I'll mention it to my main Windows man and see what's up. If anything, once the mythical soon(TM) update comes, the game's price should be changed.

Mr, Ryan, we can't play Smu with 512mb ram devices! Please make It happen :)

Right now the Developers are trying to optimize for 512MB. Hopefully they can get everything to work, but right now it's still not confirmed.

By the way Ryan, when will MLP be updated for WP

I'll need to double check my updates email and ask the team for confirmation!

As you mentioned older ones might not happen due to limited resources, but that could change if other priority titles are addressed. O&C is slotted for an update, but as other people in this thread will tell you, it's taken us a REALLY long time to get the game up to speed due to the amount of content and some other development challenges. As for MC5 on the 930, I'll need to double check that, but I remember the Devs mentioning some performance issues on the 930 (I think) so it's possible they removed the game for that phone while addressing it.

I've received SS's for GTR2 and have relayed them to our Windows team, but I haven't seen any complaints for The Amazing Spider-Man. Are you talking 1 or 2? Let me know and if you can include SS's that'd be great!

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Yikes, that's a big commitment. I'm only 25...BUT I'LL DO MY BEST!

Of course. You all are my #1 Windows family so I do apologize for the absence!

I'll mention it to my main Windows man and see what's up. If anything, once the mythical soon(TM) update comes, the game's price should be changed.

Right now the Developers are trying to optimize for 512MB. Hopefully they can get everything to work, but right now it's still not confirmed.

I'll need to double check my updates email and ask the team for confirmation!

As you mentioned older ones might not happen due to limited resources, but that could change if other priority titles are addressed. O&C is slotted for an update, but as other people in this thread will tell you, it's taken us a REALLY long time to get the game up to speed due to the amount of content and some other development challenges. As for MC5 on the 930, I'll need to double check that, but I remember the Devs mentioning some performance issues on the 930 (I think) so it's possible they removed the game for that phone while addressing it.

I've received SS's for GTR2 and have relayed them to our Windows team, but I haven't seen any complaints for The Amazing Spider-Man. Are you talking 1 or 2? Let me know and if you can include SS's that'd be great!

Hey Ryan, well we're glad then.
The guy who mentioned about the bug is present in amazing Spiderman 2. I can see that problem.
The games like GT racing 2,orders and chaos, Spiderman 2...these game suffer from the text problem.

My question was that has Asphalt 8 updated for 1080p display cuz the game looks better than before one now.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Sup Ryan, so I have a burning question...

I have been playing Total Conquest pretty much since launch and I've noticed that the performance drastically decreases as your base gets bigger, and I mean drastically! when your base is small the performance is fine but I'm now lvl59 and my base is pretty big so now the game has become so unbelievably laggy! I'm talking so laggy that it becomes difficult to navigate because everything is so delayed. Keep in mind I'm on a Lumia 930 which is a high end phone that can run asphalt 8 perfectly. Now why is it that Total Conquest which graphically pales in comparison to a game like asphalt has such awful performance? Is it possible that you could ask the devs wether an update to optimize the game for new hardware will ever be released? I would really like to know because I'm addicted to this game and I just wish that my 930's horsepower would get fully utilized. Btw I've already asked the support team but I haven't gotten any sort of answer to my question. They couldn't even tell me "no". I really want to know if I just have to deal with this issue or if I can expect improvements from you guys!

Thanks,
Dennis

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan, is there any idea to bring some more older gameloft titles for windows phone... Man because i see threads that request for older games from other developers. So is there any idea in gameloft

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss