Just picked up the HP Omni 10 from my local MS Store....

JamesDax

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Really liking it so far. The size and weight are very nice. Love the screen and the 1920x1200 res. The device is really quick and responsive. Apps open up really quick. I'm not great at doing reviews but well try to answer any questions you might have.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
We got my dad one for Christmas. I set it up for him to use as a desktop as well with an external monitor, KB, and mouse. It's an awesome tablet, especially for the price.

JamesDax

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Been really enjoying my Omni 10 but if I had to make one complaint about it it's the placement of the ports. I really don't know what the heck they were thinking. Not only is the placement on the bottom of the device is bad but how closely together they are. WP_20140309_09_58_42_Pro.jpg This is with the power, hdmi and usb port all plugged in at the same time. What a mess, but at least it works. The only thing I can think of is that they had intended to have some kind of dock.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Been really enjoying my Omni 10 but if I had to make one complaint about it it's the placement of the ports. I really don't know what the heck they were thinking. Not only is the placement on the bottom of the device is bad but how closely together they are. View attachment 59105 This is with the power, hdmi and usb port all plugged in at the same time. What a mess, but at least it works. The only thing I can think of is that they had intended to have some kind of dock.

I had this same problem, but I found some cables that fit without touching each other.

WP_20140311_002.jpg

1iam5mith

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
How has their battery life been for you guys? Does it hold its battery for long when left locked (like how you'd leave an android or iOS tablet)?

Sent from my D6503 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon