Google Chrome works fine but when i open Microsoft edge it reloads the page and says it is having a problem loading, but it does not happen when I open it on Private Mode. Please Help me
    07-30-2015 01:55 PM
    Go to the bottom left corner of Windows and search for a program called PowerShell. Right click and run as administrator. Copy and paste the below and press enter. After about 5 minutes your Edge will be like brand new installed. No more issues.

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml}
    Go to the bottom left corner of Windows and search for a program called PowerShell. Right click and run as administrator. Copy and paste the below and press enter. After about 5 minutes your Edge will be like brand new installed. No more issues.

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml}
    08-25-2015 08:39 AM
    I was having the same issues. Edge is awful. I just ditched it and dug out the shortcut for IE11. Problem solved.
    08-30-2015 03:37 AM