beezz update?

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Beezz was rejected due to a bad context menu (back button wouldn't undo the listing).

App was resubmitted about 12 hours ago with the fix.

aleksbee

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
The 1.1 update is live and it brings the live tile and toast notifications to Beezz...also the search has been upgraded from read only to being usable. I have noticed though that my live updates are a little sporadic so I'm not sure how often the app actually checks the twitter server.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
this is slightly off topic, but I hope this live tile situation doesn't become the big problem with windows phones. I know the weather bug live tile stopped working for alot of people, including myself, and not even an uninstall/reinstall of the app fixes it...

anthonok

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
what are you talking about people? mine works great. its awesome not having to open the app to see if theres anything new. I woke up and had a 20 on mine

MichaelBanning

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I just started using Beezz, and when I try to save the notification settings, I get "An error has occurred." How do I fix this - is it still not working for you guys?

chnkfc

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
push works fine,live tile for mentions doesn't work anymore,and i still get "an error has occurred from time to time.
I noticed on Beezz twitter they tell a lot of people to log out and log back in. I've tried that a few times but still no fix.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I just use Beezz for the DMs and Mentions when it works along with the offical Twitter app. It's just much better than the rest of teh twitter clients.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes