Data monitoring app like 3g Watchdog

Desdemona

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys
My first post here. I have been following wpcentral for quite some time now, and keep coming here for news regarding the OS I love the most:)
Coming to my question, I have searched and searched, but cant find any app which can monitor my data usage like 3g watchdog for android.
Is there any app available out there? or something which is being developed?
Thanks!

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
If you are on AT&T you can use the AT&T myWireless app or call *3282# to see your data totals for that billing cycle. Not sure about what options if any the other carriers have. After a quick search I pulled up iiNet Usage 7 (zune link). Hope those help.

Desdemona

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey thanks for the quick reply. Actually I stay down under!..AT&T is not a provider in Australia, and I do know Telstra and iinet have their own usage meters, but not three or vodafone for that matter.
Thats why I was looking for an app with all the features, and not for a particular network.
hope the developers look at this, cos I reckon its pretty important to have one:)

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
From what I understand, we will have to wait for Mango for that, as the phones do not have true multi-tasking right now for a data meter app to run in the background.

Desdemona

May 24, 2011
Visit site
From what I understand, we will have to wait for Mango for that, as the phones do not have true multi-tasking right now for a data meter app to run in the background.
Oh OK
Mango is gonna be the death of us all..Cant stop waiting!!!
:(:(

sleep

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Try an app called Call Credit. i think that's what you're after. I'm with Vodafone (AU) and I use this app to check how much $$ and data I've used. Also tells you when your next cycle begins. For the record, and if you don't already know, the AU WP7 community is more active on the Whirlpool forums.. you should pay that place a visit!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon