Need Beta testers for app

JCerna

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I am in need of people interested in Beta testing a couple of apps for me. If you are interested post here. I have one simple app to get started. More information will be provided. The first Beta should be ready as early as next week.

Requirements:
Windows Phone 7
windows live email account (the one used to setup windows phone 7)
Use application and comment on bugs and needed improvements
I will ask that while the application/s are in Beta that you do not distribute information to anyone.

Benefits:
You get to help out in the development process and help make the app/s better for everyone.
You get to use the final app/s for free even after Beta is over.

We are now using this new site you can find our beta and others http://www.windowsphonebeta.com/.

Last edited:

JCerna

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Your device would not have to be dev unlocked. MSFT provides a way to submit an application in hidden mode that only those who receive an invite can see.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Im in!!! i love beta testing :)

currently testing

* arcane TD World Editor beta 2
* Astro Flare.

ill be more then happy to add more :)

wilzke

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I want to help and test the beta app too... I'm sending you a PM with my windows live ID !

Sent from my 7 Trophy T8686 using Board Express

tsaunders80

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I'll help beta test. I just got my phone and am looking to start creating apps. I figure this will be a good way to learn how the process works.

I will PM you my e-mail address.

JCerna

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I'll help beta test. I just got my phone and am looking to start creating apps. I figure this will be a good way to learn how the process works.

I will PM you my e-mail address.

Thank i will send you more info to your email address. If you need to learn check out channel 9 videos and examples once you get going its easy. Also note that windows 8 just got realease if your develping for windows phone you might want to check it out as its similar programing.

JCerna

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Thank you all for trying the first beta. It looks like we had no crashes to that a relief :). I just submitted the app to the marketplace similar to the one you beta tested. At the same time a new beta link will be sent. Since the app is about to go public feel free to comment publicly about it. We will be updating it constantly with more features and bug fixes. All your suggestions were great so keep them coming.

We still have a few spots open so PM me your live account email if you would like to beta test. We have 3 more apps that we will beta test and hopefully release by February.

Thanks
Jose Cerna

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon