Two TuneIn apps, one by RadioTime, one by Nokia

anon(5328800)

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know what the difference is between the TuneIn app developed by RadioTime and the TuneIn app developed by Nokia? I emailed TuneIn and this is the response I got:

Hello, Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue. We were previously RadioTime, so anything you see from Nokia is probably not the same app. Sincerely, Derek TuneIn

Kinda disappointed in the response...the Nokia app is definitely a TuneIn app. Interface is exactly the same...but the version number is slightly higher. Anyone else here noticed this? Anyone know what the difference is?

xodeus

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know what the difference is between the TuneIn app developed by RadioTime and the TuneIn app developed by Nokia? I emailed TuneIn and this is the response I got:

Hello, Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue. We were previously RadioTime, so anything you see from Nokia is probably not the same app. Sincerely, Derek TuneIn

Kinda disappointed in the response...the Nokia app is definitely a TuneIn app. Interface is exactly the same...but the version number is slightly higher. Anyone else here noticed this? Anyone know what the difference is?
The app from RadioTime has a never release date.
I'm using this and it works...

Jrexxx

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I know that Nokia's app is great at everything except podcasts. It's almost impossible to listen to podcasts using the TuneIn app that is in the Nokia collection.

abbller

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
i dont see the one from Nokia...must be in the Nokia app marketplace only.

I don't know what the difference is.
g.gif

panchi2131

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
nokia's app seems to be tuned to work properly in nokia phones ,like the tuneinradio and weather central .
Also guys reported problems with tune in app on other phones but the one made by nokia works without any issues..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon