Nokia Windows Phone on Verizon, Job Listing Sighted!

BooMaLiCiOuS

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I have been waiting and waiting to get a windows phone. Went with a droid as that was my option for 4g service.... Which has spoiled me beyond the point of trying to buy a trophy on Craigslist. I can't wait to hear more about these supposed Apollo phones for Verizon.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I assume Alpharetta is special to you because you were looking close to home...but why would Nokia pick that specifically? Did you try any other cities before/after and are there others open also?

Raptor007

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I activated my NIB Trophy yesterday and its something I am comfortable using until the new Apollo phones come out in Q4. Definitely want a higher end WP device SOON.

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
About Nokia - Nokia - Nokia.com

Search "careers @ Nokia"

enter location: United States of America

enter sub-location: Alpharetta

First Result:

Regional Account Manager, Verizon (Alpharetta, GA)

posted the 11th of April, possible good news for VZ subs I suppose

Welve, that is very good news! For those that are unfamiliar with Alpharetta, it's a very large, quickly growing suburb of Atlanta.

Also, Welve, your name seems familiar to me. Were you on the Pre Central forums, too?

juststart

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
There is actually a very good reason for the job being located in Alpharetta. Three good reasons. There is a very large Verizon office here, a Microsoft office, and a Nokia office in Alpharetta. I live nearby North Point Mall which is around where they are all located. There's also a VZW corporate store here too and an ATT corporate store less than a mile from that store location.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills