Help me bug SiriusXM to create an app for us!

TFO2020

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone thought about creating an on-line petition? Something like a campaign through change.org to collect signatures? That way the various fan sites could be canvased, and once a significant number of signatures are provided the petition can be delivered to SiriusXM.

I'd be happy with a simple port of the iOS app.

philxor

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I've asked them repeatedly about it either online or on the phone when renewing my subscriptions. Right now I think they have zero interest in developing a WP application.

meathead88

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone thought about creating an on-line petition? Something like a campaign through change.org to collect signatures? That way the various fan sites could be canvased, and once a significant number of signatures are provided the petition can be delivered to SiriusXM.

It be great to know which suggestion site SiriusXM monitors... It seems like they may not look at that kind of stuff at all.

FERNANDO FERNANDEZ1

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site

Hello, that will be a great idea. I think a petition on www.change.org could work. I have search, but no petition has been placed yet.

radmanvr

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey I tweeted @SiriusXM how about a windows phone app #MobileEquality

And got a response from SIRIUSXM Help "@radmanvr Hi Randy - Thanks for your feedback. I'll share it with our app developers. - Ann

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon