Why The Hell Is SophieLens Pro Using So Much Data?

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
wp_ss_20130716_0001.jpg
Surely the filter packs can't be that big?
I noticed yesterday too, that Tumblr was using like 600+mb of data..and I have no idea why cus it doesn't run in the background and I hardly ever use it.
I uninstalled and reinstalled and now it doesn't use hardly any. I can't do this with SL cus it's a paid app and I'm not paying for it again. (or so I thought NVM) icon_omnomnom.gif

Last edited:

SnatchedIT

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Man once you bought the app it's forever: you can uninstall or reinstall as much as you want without paying anymore. You think we all rebuy Apps whenever we upgrade the device?

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't have Sophielens Pro but I'm guessing that all that app data is related to the pictures you take using the app. It might even be a cache file. You could try clearing out the temp folder using the storage check app to see if that makes a difference.

And yes, you do not need to pay for your apps again if you need to re-install them. Just tap on "Buy" again (the store will check your purchase history and will know that you have already bought the app) and then you can just re-install it without having to re-pay for it.

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't have Sophielens Pro but I'm guessing that all that app data is related to the pictures you take using the app. It might even be a cache file. You could try clearing out the temp folder using the storage check app to see if that makes a difference.

And yes, you do not need to pay for your apps again if you need to re-install them. Just tap on "Buy" again (the store will check your purchase history and will know that you have already bought the app) and then you can just re-install it without having to re-pay for it.

That temporary storage thing sucks. It clears maybe 20mb of temporary stuff. Still have over 450mb. But I shall uninstall and reinstall, thnx.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes