Facebook beta notifications

waddupsam

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi! I have been using facebook beta for a while now and after last update i finally got working notifications! But the problem now is that facebook sometimes gives me "weird" notifications. Yesterday i had two push notifications when my friend posted a new picture. Why is this? Is it a bug within the app or do i have my notification settings messed up? Thank you for answers

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Your right i have had that happen twice then nothing for a day or so until my wife posted a picture of our baby and tagged me in it. That was a few days ago but since then no random tile or toasts, although quite liked it doing it though

Ahmed Fahmie

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
toast and tile notifications worked for the first time ever just for a while and then went off again as it used to be and that when that push status under advanced settings were for the first time are on both, it reverted to off both again and a message appeared sayin we are sorry you are subscribed to many push services we will try later?! note that these two options under advanced settings were off all the time on the facebook released app

Kmn3

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I get notifications whenever someone in my "close friends" or "family" group on FB posts something - maybe this is why you are getting the notification? I have not gotten any other notifications from users not in that group (which is a good thing - some people repost enough to be considered spam!).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes