Are You an App Developer? I have an app idea!

rain620

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I have this app idea but I don't have the dev skills to materialise it.

I want a feed similar to an RSS feed but instead of web pages, it will let you follow Twitter, Instagram and Sina Weibo accounts of users. I'm a die hard fan of this certain band and I want to follow each member's post in all their social networking sites. I'm currently using a "collective" contact in the people hub for this but Instagram is not included in the supported networks so I made up this idea. If only Flipboard is in WP, this will be covered but the dev has no plan of making a WP app for it.

What do you think?

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I have this app idea but I don't have the dev skills to materialise it.

I want a feed similar to an RSS feed but instead of web pages, it will let you follow Twitter, Instagram and Sina Weibo accounts of users. I'm a die hard fan of this certain band and I want to follow each member's post in all their social networking sites. I'm currently using a "collective" contact in the people hub for this but Instagram is not included in the supported networks so I made up this idea. If only Flipboard is in WP, this will be covered but the dev has no plan of making a WP app for it.

What do you think?

Like the idea, but a Flipboard app is coming soon.

rain620

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
We're waiting since November and "November to March" is not "soon.". I actually tweeted the Flipboard team and one of them told me that they're not even starting with it but they have plans.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo