Remembereel app problem

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry you are having problems with the app. I installed it, and it doesn't work for me either.

I did a Bing search and a Google search, but I was unable to find an email address for the developer.

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry you are having problems with the app. I installed it, and it doesn't work for me either.

I did a Bing search and a Google search, but I was unable to find an email address for the developer.
thank god, you are also facing problem, I think I have problem in my Lumia 720, I tried soft reset also, but no solution.
Anyone can give me email-id of developer.

remembeReel

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys,

The Rotten Tomatoes APIs are currently down :( but I am in contact with them to investigate how the situation can be mediated. In the meanwhile, please email remembereel[at]hotmail[dot]com with any questions or concerns.

Thanks for your patience :(

remembeReel

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
ok I will email you about app's problem
are you Jasika Bawa?
Hey Guys,

The Rotten Tomatoes APIs are currently down :( but I am in contact with them to investigate how the situation can be mediated. In the meanwhile, please email remembereel[at]hotmail[dot]com with any questions or concerns.

Thanks for your patience :(

remembeReel

remembeReel

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

I pushed an update to remembeReel last night and this should resolve the issues you have been facing. Please mailto:remembereel[at]hotmail[dot]com for any further concerns.

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon