Have you guys got the modern combat 5 already?I still can't find it in the store!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Then why do they put it in the store?my phone 1520!

Take a closer look at the information the web page provides:

I) This app is no longer published
II) Last updated
7/21/2014

This indicates two things:

1) the app has either been published before but has been made hidden by the publisher for some reason (critical bugs, whatever) - likely possible, but in consideration of II point number 2 is more likely:

2) the app has always been hidden. The last update date indicates that it has been either updated or initially uploaded to the store on July, 21st. This again means that Gameloft has yet to remove the hidden status, hence publish the app officially.

It's live now anyways:
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/modern-combat-5-blackout/21ed995b-239d-4ffe-b352-76fc11cd940c

No trial though.

Prashant Thakur

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
i saw a video on youtube ....

the performance on lumia 930 and lumia 1520 is terrible ... :/

i thought windows are lag free when it comes to gaming ... :( it was working well on iphone and lg g3 .!!!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
i saw a video on youtube ....

the performance on lumia 930 and lumia 1520 is terrible ... :/

i thought windows are lag free when it comes to gaming ... :( it was working well on iphone and lg g3 .!!!

Not sure what you're talking about. I haven't had a chance to test it on my Lumia 1520 so far, since it's on it's way to get its cracked display replaced, but the game performs smooth on my 1020. Considering the superiour hardware of the 1520, I doubt it's lagging there.

Prashant Thakur

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Not sure what you're talking about. I haven't had a chance to test it on my Lumia 1520 so far, since it's on it's way to get its cracked display replaced, but the game performs smooth on my 1020. Considering the superiour hardware of the 1520, I doubt it's lagging there.

CHEAK IT OUT BY YOURSELGF --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb2w1VZPwZM

i really think the game is performing well on my friends nexus 5 ...

you can clearly see in the youtube video .. it was lagging at the start .. then when he jumped from a window.. and here there.. sometimes ...

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
CHEAK IT OUT BY YOURSELGF --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb2w1VZPwZM

i really think the game is performing well on my friends nexus 5 ...

you can clearly see in the youtube video .. it was lagging at the start .. then when he jumped from a window.. and here there.. sometimes ...

I wouldn't call this lagging, tbh. It's the typical hanging you experience when a game is loading something. Are you running it off of an SD card or is it installed in the internal storage?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon