Error 805a8011 No app store access - fix?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Am I the only one who is facing this issue? It has already been toe days that I couldn't access the windows app store via nokia lumia 925. what's is going on? I have normal access through internet explorer and other apps that require internet connection.

Pujmuj

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
re:

I also started getting this error recently. I can't even get OS updates anymore (ironic because I think this started after an OS update). I'm running the latest WP 8.1 developer preview. My carrier is T-mobile, but I get the error when I'm using Wi-Fi as well.

Vanaia

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
re:

I've heard that a hard reset surely fixes the problem, but I really don't want to do it. I surely hope we can find a different solution.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
re:

Have you tried to manually synchronize your Microsoft account?

Settings -> email+accounts -> tap and hold on Microsoft account -> syncronize

Check if date and time setting are correct and change them for manual.

Change Internet connection from WiFi to 3G and vice versa.

Darktimezzz

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
re:

i got it too last week i found it out that i had it WINDOWS WHAT ARE YOU DOING EVERYTHING WAS JUST FINE AND GIVE US GODDAMN SNAPCHAT

Thomas Afrifa

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
re:

Am unable to download apps from the store due to the error code 805a8011,,when I go to store I get this message"inquiring mind may find this error code effective 805a8011

Sarah_TechBae

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
re:

There are six solutions you can try to fix Error Code 805a8011 in Windows Phone while downloading or installing app from Windows Store.
Solution 1 – Set Correct Date and Time
Solution 2 – Free up Storage Memory in your Phone
Solution 3 – Manually Synchronize your Microsoft Account
Solution 4 – Add New Microsoft Live Account
Solution 5 – Switch your internet connection
Solution 6 – Reset your Windows Phone

emmablue

May 14, 2016
Visit site
no how to fix it cant get in my store using wifi

Am I the only one who is facing this issue? It has already been toe days that I couldn't access the windows app store via nokia lumia 925. what's is going on? I have normal access through internet explorer and other apps that require internet connection.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi