VLC for Windows Phone

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I saw a post come up on the "Windows Phone News" facebook page that suggests that VLC is now an "Open" beta.
Only problem is that its actually "hidden" in the store **according to Windows phone news** is this true or is it a fake?

Sent using my Nokia Lumia 520 via the Windows Central app

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I saw a post come up on the "Windows Phone News" facebook page that suggests that VLC is now an "Open" beta.
Only problem is that its actually "hidden" in the store **according to Windows phone news** is this true or is it a fake?

Sent using my Nokia Lumia 520 via the Windows Central app

Yaa it's true... Leaker nawzil posted the screen shots in his twitter account... Now the app is without beta tag.... App added to store date is 2/1/15.... He told he will give the link after he awake from sleep 💤....u can expect today itself....

Madam ImAdam

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: VLC Released!

Wow, the music player in this app is just phenomenal! Exactly what I've been looking for on Windows Phone... I love that it supports a mult-level sort, i.e., you can sort by albums then by date installed or added to your collection!!! Love it.
wp_ss_20150104_0001.jpgwp_ss_20150104_0002.jpg

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Yaa it's true... Leaker nawzil posted the screen shots in his twitter account... Now the app is without beta tag.... App added to store date is 2/1/15.... He told he will give the link after he awake from sleep 💤....u can expect today itself....

Sweet I just though it was one of those fake posts as I knew I was released as part of registration of email beta or private beta, when they said it was open I just didn't know. That's great news.
Thanks for the reply.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
*****UPDATE******
VLC for Windows Phone is live on the store. Just type in "VLC for Windows Phone" in the search field and it will take you to it.

I've been using it for a little while video and music don't play on it but the UI is amazing. Very smooth scrolling, easy to use, it can access your SD cards and you can connect your last fm account to the player.

Super app VideoLabs. Keep up the good work!!

**Please note the app is still in beta stage. It will show up on your app list as "VLC Beta"**

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
******UPDATE TWO*****
VLC just released a small update. Still no video or music playback and its crashing when scrolling through menu's.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes