Another Windows Phone Conquest

miniracer2003

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
So my wife has used a few different android devices now, include the Xperia Z2 and most recently the Asus Zenfone 2 5.5". She finally dripped her Zenfone so bad that it broke completely and she had no choice but to use my spare 640XL. She was reluctant because she insisted that she hates Windows Phone and wants another android, but I insisted we didn't have the cash to buy a new android that day. She has now used the 640XL for several days and has finally admitted that she likes it more than android.

The reason? She likes the substantially better personalization options including tile sizes, colors, notification center layout, and the over smoothness of the operating system. Mind you, she swapped out a phone with 4GB of ram for one with 1GB. If that doesn't perfectly exemplify the efficiency of WP8.1, I don't know how else to explain it. She also likes how nice the pictures are and the photo editing apps that add impressive effects to a photo from a nearly entry level phone that I bought on Ebay for about $220 with shipping. Gentlemen, we have a success story!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes