Windows phone recovery tool (2.1.2)not working - crashing in the middle of a download, what can I do to complete it?

alon_sh

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Windows phone recovery tool (2.1.2)not working - crushing in the middle of a download

Hello, I try to roll back from win10Preview to 8.1 with windows phone recovery tool 2.1.2.
I have 2 devices - lumia 520 & 820 - they both get the same problem: It started downloading the package from the server and then breaks saying:

"The server commited a protocol violation. Section=ResponseStatusLine"

Is there any way to get an image of the WP8.1 Package in another way?

The above error is several days and deosn't seem to end ....

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: Windows phone recovery tool (2.1.2)not working - crushing in the middle of a download

Sure, there couple of different methods but I would suggest you to try Nokia software updater for retail 4.3.2 before anything else...

alon_sh

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows phone recovery tool (2.1.2)not working - crushing in the middle of a download

I have nokia software 6.0.1? It'n not good? but when I connect the phone it says my phone is not supported and I have to run only with Windows Phone recovery... What can I do?

alon_sh

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site

Alright Teo, I found 4.3.2 on the net somewhere and it seems to work fine. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes