Windows Phone - One thing to be hopeful about, were not BlackBerry

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
From what I read on this site, Windows Phone is not officially, but somewhat pronounced dead, it's unfortunate, but possible true. That is not to say that Microsoft will abruptly stop producing it's Lumia line of phones including the new 950 & 950XL, it means they will sell, but extremely slowly.

In my opinion the 950XL is a great phone, I have not personally seen one, but the hardware is impressive. What Microsoft has done is produced a great phone (950 & 950XL) and other models, to which no one, most importantly developers have stepped up to the plate and acknowledged. I hope Microsoft can increase their 3% market share, which is quite small, although we can be thankful were not blackberry with 0.4% market share, almost at extinction.

Where is the official launch of Windows10 for Phones, all I read is new builds as it appears for insiders, but not actual official release ?

Then there begs the question, does your phone, do what you want it to do, are you happy with it, then a new Windows Phone, Android or iPhone won't interest you, atleast, not yet :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon