How do you use your Mozo accessories?

X-topher

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
I love My Mozo covers. They bring that extra class to my 950, I have one for every occasion.
The Black polycarbonate original - One uses for work(One doesn't want to be too flash at work).
The Black Leather Variety - One uses for formal occasions meetings, weddings, bah mitzvahs etc.
The Brown Leather Variety - One uses for the odd foray to the local country pub for lunch.
The White Leather Variety - One uses solely for Wireless charging it matches the charger you know.
The Red Leather Variety - One uses for the Nightclub or Burlesque it has magical powers with the ladies of the night.

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I love My Mozo covers. They bring that extra class to my 950, I have one for every occasion.
The Black polycarbonate original - One uses for work(One doesn't want to be too flash at work).
The Black Leather Variety - One uses for formal occasions meetings, weddings, bah mitzvahs etc.
The Brown Leather Variety - One uses for the odd foray to the local country pub for lunch.
The White Leather Variety - One uses solely for Wireless charging it matches the charger you know.
The Red Leather Variety - One uses for the Nightclub or Burlesque it has magical powers with the ladies of the night.

I don't use any. Mozo has three employees and 1 cow carcass they extract their leather from. Still waiting for a shipment.

X-topher

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, I guess they expected 10% of people would purchase on a poor selling phone and got 100% of people on a very good selling phone, I feel for them it must seem like the whole world is looking at them with bated breath...

I was Lucky one web shop in the UK had them in black & brown for about 3 days...

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I forgot where, but I saw on a UK site there was black leather with a black rubber trim instead of the brushed metal plastic. Looked pretty stealthy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2