I love My Mozo covers. They bring that extra class to my 950, I have one for every occasion.
    The Black polycarbonate original - One uses for work(One doesn't want to be too flash at work).
    The Black Leather Variety - One uses for formal occasions meetings, weddings, bah mitzvahs etc.
    The Brown Leather Variety - One uses for the odd foray to the local country pub for lunch.
    The White Leather Variety - One uses solely for Wireless charging it matches the charger you know.
    The Red Leather Variety - One uses for the Nightclub or Burlesque it has magical powers with the ladies of the night.

How do you use your Mozo accessories?
    12-17-2015 09:00 PM
    I love My Mozo covers. They bring that extra class to my 950, I have one for every occasion.
    The Black polycarbonate original - One uses for work(One doesn't want to be too flash at work).
    The Black Leather Variety - One uses for formal occasions meetings, weddings, bah mitzvahs etc.
    The Brown Leather Variety - One uses for the odd foray to the local country pub for lunch.
    The White Leather Variety - One uses solely for Wireless charging it matches the charger you know.
    The Red Leather Variety - One uses for the Nightclub or Burlesque it has magical powers with the ladies of the night.

How do you use your Mozo accessories?
    I don't use any. Mozo has three employees and 1 cow carcass they extract their leather from. Still waiting for a shipment.
    X-topher, mark233, Likwidz and 1 others like this.
    12-17-2015 09:16 PM
    Yeah, I guess they expected 10% of people would purchase on a poor selling phone and got 100% of people on a very good selling phone, I feel for them it must seem like the whole world is looking at them with bated breath...

I was Lucky one web shop in the UK had them in black & brown for about 3 days...
    12-17-2015 09:40 PM
    I don't use any. Mozo has three employees and 1 cow carcass they extract their leather from. Still waiting for a shipment.
    Which one did you Order?
    12-17-2015 09:44 PM
    Which one did you Order?
    The cognac one(brown).
    12-18-2015 10:44 AM
    The cognac one(brown).
    Yes that is the best looking one it will make the phone Pop... I prefer the understated look of the black one but may get cognac when it has calmed down ...
    12-18-2015 11:57 AM
    I forgot where, but I saw on a UK site there was black leather with a black rubber trim instead of the brushed metal plastic. Looked pretty stealthy.
    12-18-2015 03:29 PM