iOS 8.4 broke the app

puredrive07

May 31, 2011
Visit site
After about 24hrs of the App working on my iPhone 6 Plus it is broken again. It's not allowing me to play my Offline music that is saved to the phone. It just plays one song and then completely closes the app. After I got out of the subway, I restarted the App and tried once again to play my saved Playlist and it was still doing the same thing even with Cellular signal.

jockopablo

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
I restored my iPhone 5S to 8.3 and Xbox Music is working fine again.

Yesterday I saw that there is an update available for the Xbox Music iOS app. Anyone know if that fixes the problem with 8.4? I installed the update and it still works fine with 8.3, but I'm not upgrading iOS to 8.4 until I know for sure it doesn't break the Xbox Music app again.

dem224

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I find that it works fine when streaming. When trying to play offline music, however, it crashes after each song. For now I'll stick to streaming and see if they update it any time soon.

puredrive07

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I find that it works fine when streaming. When trying to play offline music, however, it crashes after each song. For now I'll stick to streaming and see if they update it any time soon.

Xbox Support told me on Twitter that they are looking into that issue. It works fine to Stream music on either Cell/WiFi service, it's when you try to use any music saved or Offline that it will crash after every song on either Cell/No Cell Service, but if you are connected to WiFi than saved/offline music works fine. This issue has sux for me because my morning commute involves being underground in the subway for more than half my commute; guess I'll be using Apple Music for now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon