Oct. 10th Update

UncleVan

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
I happened to see the spinning gears while X3 was charging last night. Anyone have any idea about the update that was applied?

Nevermind. Found the answer

Last edited:

mmcpher

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I didn't see the 10/10/16 update but wish I did since "lower to lock" is definately something I would like to disable. I am running Fast Ring on the x3 now so maybe it will be included in the next Build? The other, possibly related issue I'm having is the screen keeps timing out even when I'm running Scout Navigator in the car and with it charging.

K22MDL

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
That's weird because I have tried using Waze and the screen goes mad in the holder - flashes and finally turns the lock on. Maybe if Nokia made this product (Gord Bless 'em) we wouldn't be having these unacceptable failings.

DOGC_Kyle

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
The overly-sensitive "lower to lock" feature is being changed in an upcoming firmware update.

Right now you can disable it in Settings > Extras > Double Tap. Note that this also disables "raise to wake".

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
I turned off DTTW because the implementation on this device is flawed. First day I got it and had it in the car while off-reading through los Angeles area freeways, the device was blinking on and off several times per minute.

Sent from mTalk

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
I turned off DTTW because the implementation on this device is flawed. First day I got it and had it in the car while off-reading through los Angeles area freeways, the device was blinking on and off several times per minute.

Sent from mTalk

As noted above, HP is working on this. I was told a SW update should come in the next week or so to further tune this feature.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon