Bell Canada launching the 8X on Nov. 15th!

vortoozo

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
For those folks having trouble finding the phone in Bell stores, have a look at The Source.
Their website has stock info and there is stock at many locations throughout Nova Scotia, including Truro.
I had the same issue here on Vancouver Island locating the 8X and was able to find one through the Source on the weekend. They are able to do the early upgrade as well.

anon(5334066)

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Their website does say 2 in stock in Truro... You know where I'm heading after class today. Strange that the source gets them before Bell... But thanks a million!

anon(5334066)

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Bell owns The Source? I thought they just had a partnership to sell their phones lol. Does RadioShack still exist in Canada? Did Bell buy them out? :confused:

Either way lol. They did have em in stock but I can't get to Truro until tomorrow.. One delay after another lol

GreekboyD

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
So what exactly is the $0 term with the 8X at Bell? I ask because I'm hearing you get a $50 store credit. If that's the case, what did you guys put it towards?

anon(5334066)

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get that offer at The Source.. but I was in a rush and didn't ask for it. I did get that with my first LG Quantum though lol. I used to get that device for $0 at the time. If I happen to be there again within the next few days I will ask, otherwise I'm not really concerned about it. Just glad to have gotten the phone honestly.

tomatoes11

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Deal for anyone in Vancouver who doesn't sign 3 year plans. Mobile DNA, a Bell retailer in Landsdowne Mall, is selling it for $389 outright. They will even unlock it for you maybe if you are not Bell.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon