HTC 8X wall charger specs

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, I just received confirmation of the shipping for my Black 8X unlocked. It should arrive in 3-5 days.

I ordered from the UK because it was cheaper than waiting this weekend and ordering from the US. So, the wall charger will have the European outlet pins instead of the American ones.

Voltage, Amperage is what I want to know so I can make sure to have one ready when it arrives. Also, does it have the USB cable attached or can it be plugged/unplugged to the charger?

Thanks!

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Just watched an unboxing and the cable is removable

Good to know that. I will try to search for the charger specs to see if one of the few that I have here laying around will work with the 8X.

Most phones use 1000mAh chargers but the voltages are different. Hopefully, one of these (4.8v and 5.0v) works with the phone.

Davidmuful

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Actually it'll have UK pins which are different, but regardless, you can unplug it. You can likely get a really cheap replacement charger on ebay or Amazon, HTC phones all come boxed with the same charger so you can use any current HTC charger.

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Actually it'll have UK pins which are different, but regardless, you can unplug it. You can likely get a really cheap replacement charger on ebay or Amazon, HTC phones all come boxed with the same charger so you can use any current HTC charger.

I know, I was just asking because some of the spare chargers I have may work with it. I guess I will have to wait to see how many amps the boxed one has.

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes