This happened a few times now when on a call

lzicc

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My wife called me today. My phone was connected via bluetooth and the phone was plugged in charging. When she called in, I answered the phone and the screen started going on and off. This happened until the call ended. It happened a few times in the past and I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

sportrckr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
My screen will turn on and off while on bluetooth if I cover/uncover the proximity sensor. For example if I pull the phone out of my pocket while still on bluetooth, the screen will turn on. You can still turn the screen off while on the call by pushing the power button.

lzicc

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
While on the call, I picked the phone up and was still doing that. The phone was sitting on my center console face up.

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
It happen to me as well. I've notice that if I have a call via Bluetooth or headphones, then I want to check something at the same time (reply to a text, search the net) while talking then the phone will act up like you said. The phone screen on...off...on....off...

lzicc

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Happened again to me today. I had the phone in my hand and there was nothing I could do to stop the on/off thing until I ended that call.

sroongtas

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
this happens due to proximity sensor, esp if you have a screen sctrach guard on your device. if the scratch guard covers the proximity sensor the phone blinks during calls.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism