Can anyone tell me how I view contact telephone numbers at the same time as their name?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Can anyone tell me how I view contact telephone numbers at the same time as their name

I am trying to help someone out by giving the a phone number. On my HTC 8X it shows contacts but no numbers and if I go into the contact it automatically dials the contact. I would like to take auto dialling off and cannot find out how to do this. I cannot help give a friend a number of one of my contacts as the phone automatically rings the contacts number. I would br grateful for any help thank you. email is cindyshutt2003@yahoo.co.uk

Mike deTomaso

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: Can anyone tell me how I view contact telephone numbers at the same time as their name

I am trying to help someone out by giving the a phone number. On my HTC 8X it shows contacts but no numbers and if I go into the contact it automatically dials the contact. I would like to take auto dialling off and cannot find out how to do this. I cannot help give a friend a number of one of my contacts as the phone automatically rings the contacts number. I would br grateful for any help thank you. email is cindyshutt2003@yahoo.co.uk

Touch on the "People" tile then scroll to the name of the person. Touch the person's name and at that point you have a screen with the person's name, email and all their phone numbers. To dial a number, touch the number.

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
If you're asking how to copy a contact number so you can paste in to a text/email...go to the People Tile, pull up your contact, and do a long hold on the phone number...it'll ask if you want to copy it...then simply copy/paste wherever you need to.

Hope that helps!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium