Htc Hd7 headphones help

J-New

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Dear everybody,
I have a problem where when my headphones are connected, I don't receive any calls. Incoming callers say that it rings once an then they get a busy tone. I also cannot make calls when the headphones are in. I am using the official ones that came with the phone. It is as if it were the Hd7 forgets its a phone when the headphones are in, an becomes a mp3 player alone. :S

ultraprism

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Strange problem. I am having trouble with the mic not working during phone calls but works when using bing voice search or anything else lol

J-New

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Oho. Nah hd7 are not d best audible devices in terms of speaker phone etc...That issue am pretty sure u gotta live with.

tc4101

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
hi

previously when using my external headphones (without mic), the internal mic on the phone wouldnt work when i was listening to music and wanted to answer a call or make a call. i had to remove my music headphones for me to use the phone to make phone calls.

i did a phone reset and co-incidentally i noticed the internal mic started working again when my headphones was connected

Last edited:

J-New

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey tc and ultraprism,

The problem is that i cant get calls at all...the fone wont ring once d headfones r in. I really dont kno wat 2 do.

Plz Help.
Tanx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6