What is your favorite accessories for HTC One M8(cases, screen protectors, etc)? Please share :)

Chubbynaga

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered this phone to replace my Lumina 928. I would love to hear everyone's favorites. Since this is also an Android phone, there are many choices out there which is fantastic!

What did you get for yours?

drufranco

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Well from Verizon I got the default / stock screen protector and the blue HTC dot case (that was the only color they had in stock). I later ordered the gray version. http://www.amazon.com/HTC-Dot-View-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU2827005
Yesterday I picked up the Speck black case at Best Buy (It was labeled for the HTC one M8 Android). This case allows me to show off the phone more and gives me some grip on the phone itself.
http://www.amazon.com/Speck-Product...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU2827005
I downloaded the new Microsoft Garage Tetra Lockscreen and I am really liking the look of my phone more so then with the dot view / case.
I am still keeping those cases because I am always changing my look on my phones because I get bored easily.

Chubbynaga

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

scotiez

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
When I bought my M8 I purchased the dot view case. I was amazed at the cool features it had but after having on for a few weeks it got tiresome opening the door to view the screen. I ordered the case mate barely there clear case to house my M8. Love this case. Shows off the beauty of the phone while providing a better grip in my hand.

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site

drufranco

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site

drufranco

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Let me know how you like it. I am in the market for one too.

It works and looks great (got both today). It was packaged in a hard plastic case so there was no way it was going to break on delivery.
It is pretty flush with the case you suggested. I switched to my other case and it isn't quite as flush but still looks great.

Anyways for the price I would recommend the Noot tempered glass. Heck here is a 25% off the $7 dollar price promo code they gave me, NOOT0025

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes