T-Mobile Price Fluctuating?

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm going to pull the trigger on this point but I'm noticing the price is over $600 now what gives with this? I remember it being $560 ish and cheaper before. Is there a sale or something coming up

bmetelsky

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Wow, the off plan price is about $636. That's quite a chunk of change.....
Do you need to buy it outright, or would you consider buying it with their payment plan?
I'm on Verizon and that's what I did, equal monthly payments plus the cost of the plan.
This is how I've bought the last two phones.

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I think I'd do the wait and see on the new M9 phone as I can't imagine it not having a Windows version although I still don't see any of the majors like BestBuy even showing the original phone (m8) you're talking about. Still mystifies me as to why they don't show the phone at most places. Did you see the phone at a Tmobile store? I never have.

If you don't already have a Windows phone pick up one of the cheapo ones to play with for a few months on Amazon or wherever and explore Windows until it comes out.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I think I'd do the wait and see on the new M9 phone as I can't imagine it not having a Windows version although I still don't see any of the majors like BestBuy even showing the original phone (m8) you're talking about. Still mystifies me as to why they don't show the phone at most places. Did you see the phone at a Tmobile store? I never have.

If you don't already have a Windows phone pick up one of the cheapo ones to play with for a few months on Amazon or wherever and explore Windows until it comes out.

Yea I think I will wait till MWC and see what's ok the horizon I've never seen the one m8 in any store except verizom

Br1t

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
I don't think T-Mobile ever sold them in store, only online or thru customer support. AT&T stores are hit and miss.

HTC has had deals buying directly from them also, along with Amazon where I got mine.

cdubbsworld

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I have seen T-Mobile prices go up and down (sales off full retail) I just picked up one for AT&T full retail my local Verizon has them for $499 full retail however they wont sale you one without having a account with them smh I was thinking on waiting too see whats going to happen but I figured we wouldn't get a m9 till windows 10 is released I could be wrong but I like the m8

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon