Got One. Initial Impressions....

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
One little thing I notice and I wanted to see if anyone else had this:

If you are listening to music and use Bing, on the initial screen the audio changes to move of a Mono sound. I assume that's changing because of the voice function kicking in. At first I thought I pulled my headphones out slightly but it seems to be just with the initial Bing screen. Not a big deal but wanted to mention any little quirks I've experienced.

Its an issue that exists with other HTC Windows Phone 7 devices. I wish they would fix it, as its been an issue since Mango was in beta.

MannLou

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Question. Does anyone know if battery life is affected by using the light themes? My Focus used to indicate that when I would selected it. I don't see that same warning on the Titan now.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

pdangcil

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Question. Does anyone know if battery life is affected by using the light themes? My Focus used to indicate that when I would selected it. I don't see that same warning on the Titan now.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

No... that's only for Super AMOLED screens. And as the Titan has Super LCDs this is a non-issue. I do, however, miss the pure blacks of my Samsung Focus. But the big screen more than makes up for it.

MannLou

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
That's sweet. I really don't see the loss of the pure blacks and the fact that I can run a light them and at this size its all good by me. This is a killer upgrade for sure.

Also just got a very thin gel snap case delivered and it's nice as well.

Sent from my kick-*** Titan using Board Express

MannLou

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site

MannLou

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
That's stinks. Mine seems to fit just fine. Must be a hit or miss situation.

pdangcil

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Can you guys please post photos of your Titans w/ their cases? I would love to see the ones from Amazon (especially). Thanks.

pdangcil

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the photo!!! Do you find it harder to press the buttons, especially the power button, now that you have this case on?

MannLou

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
The power button slightly but everything else is easy to reach for me. Typing hasn't been any problem either. The grip makes it easier to type and access the buttons to be honest.

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
The power button slightly but everything else is easy to reach for me. Typing hasn't been any problem either. The grip makes it easier to type and access the buttons to be honest.

I'm sorry, I liked your post simply because of your sig :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon