HTC Trophy CDMA (Global)

thebizz

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I am slightly just want more details on the phone I will get it if it has an updated processor that snapdragon will run through a 1300mah battery
Edit
But please upgrade the sensor on the camera because from reviews its not so good

Last edited:

kwickone

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Biggest question in my mind is: will the VZW Trophy be capable of 4G/LTE, either upon release, or via firmware update? Seems silly for VZW to release any new phones that are not 4G/LTE ready....

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
And that's a waste guess the initial lte push will be with Android though I'm hoping for a wp7 surprise

Agreed. I think the VZW and Sprint initial offerings are quite disappointing. HTC Trophy is the nerfed version of the HTC Mozart and the HTC 7 Pro is a joke of a "Pro" phone, not even supporting global roaming.

I am waiting for a second device to come to Sprint myself. I just hope I don't have to hold out even longer than a second device, but right now the manufacturers are really disappointing me.

thebizz

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm just hoping for a surprise Android is in overdrive with dualcore lte and lots of features I'm hoping Ms has the pull to get some of these manufactures to get competitive devices out and soon or the race will be over before its really started

joecatskill

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Well I'm just chomping on the bid to get me a Verizon WP7 phone but not really crazy about the Trophy. Guess I'm hoping for a WP7 Samsung Galixy like phone w LTE capabilities... *sign*

bmw3wags

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I want to know why no one else but HTC seems to have (know) any plans for WP7 on Verizon as I can't see it launch on Verizon with only 1 device. I mean at&t launched with 3 and t-mobile with 2.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I want to know why no one else but HTC seems to have (know) any plans for WP7 on Verizon as I can't see it launch on Verizon with only 1 device. I mean at&t launched with 3 and t-mobile with 2.

It will launch on VZW with one device and launch on Sprint with one device. This is very sad, but unfortunately no one seems to care about CDMA users. Neither of the two CDMA WP7 devices are any good either, which is doubly sad.

bmw3wags

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Hmm well if that is all that is available come mark I might just get the trophy on a 1 year contract... Wait it out for better phones....

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Hmm well if that is all that is available come mark I might just get the trophy on a 1 year contract... Wait it out for better phones....

Not that I necessarily have the money...but man if the Trophy comes out for like $400 on Amazon wireless out of contract...I might snatch that up so I don't waste my upgrade.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes