01-22-2012 02:29 AM
52 123
tools
    I'm sorry but lol at this post. Let's say you're using your two year upgrade. According to VZW website, the iphone 64GB is $400, while the Trophy is $30. Let's say something goes wrong, and you have to buy one from ebay. They are selling for roughly $150-$250. I think if you really wanted a Windows phone but had to have at least 32 GB, you'd pay the $30 and try to upgrade it. Seems like your post is just trying to start a flame war.

FWIW, I just bought a Trophy with a busted screen. I was terrified of doing the repairs myself, but I did it, and it was super easy.
    You missed my point. I shouldn't *have* to dig into the case and void my warranty just because I want more storage. I should be able to order the phone that way.
    01-17-2012 05:50 PM
    You missed my point. I shouldn't *have* to dig into the case and void my warranty just because I want more storage. I should be able to order the phone that way.
    I agree. My bad. etc. It is very easy to get to the memory card. I've opened my phone several times. I have a 120 Zune, so currently, I don't have the need to upgrade 16 to 32.
    01-22-2012 02:29 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD