What does the Nokia 800 have that the Trophy Doesnt??

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
LOL ok i know obviously it will be a faster phone and have a front facing camera, but what else? Why is it sooooo much better than the trophy? From all the reviews I have read, the Trophy is a pretty crisp and responsive phone. As long as they both have Mango, tango, and maybe appollo, is there any huge differences from the two phones for the average user like myself?

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't even have an ffc. Faster processor will probably make it a bit snappier, but I doubt it's a huge difference. It does have an AMOLED screen, but then again it's actually smaller than the Trophy. It also has a better camera.

I don't really understand the fuss over it. I think it's a big disappointment compared to other phones like the Titan and the Focus S.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
thats what i was thinking! I am in a complete mess wondering whether i should buy a trophy or wait for the hopes of something like the nokia 800, but Im starting to wonder if 4 or 5 months of wait is worth something that maybe isnt a ton better?

How much better is the Radar4G??

I know the Titan is pretty sweet with the big screen.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I have never had a single problem with reception on the Trophy...have you?

Mine isn't great. Actually it's worse than my wife's iphone 4. It's mainly at home and at work that I get poor reception. I can make calls but sometimes they are hard to understand and data isn't always in 3G. I had a trophy that went bad and this one is a bit better. Regardless I'll stick with it until I can upgrade.

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
The simple answer is a faster processor and style. But until Nokia tips its hand on their offerings in the US, it's a moot point, at least for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes