I just purchased my matebook and love it. But, there is one annoying thing, the backlit keyboard only stays illuminated for 15 seconds then goes dark regardless of lighting in the room. You have to press a key for it to come back on. Does the matebook have an ambient light sensor for the keyboard. Is there a way to keep it lit? Any info greatly appreciated.
    02-10-2018 09:50 AM
    I just purchased my matebook and love it. But, there is one annoying thing, the backlit keyboard only stays illuminated for 15 seconds then goes dark regardless of lighting in the room. You have to press a key for it to come back on. Does the matebook have an ambient light sensor for the keyboard. Is there a way to keep it lit? Any info greatly appreciated.
    Does it have an increasing lighting pattern? If you press the light key more than once, does it light brighter or go off?
    02-12-2018 08:05 AM
    Does it have an increasing lighting pattern? If you press the light key more than once, does it light brighter or go off?
    It goes brighter, two stage, low then high then off on the third press. But it only stays on for 15 seconds or so. I just wish the keyboard would stay illuminated.
    02-12-2018 12:57 PM
    It goes brighter, two stage, low then high then off on the third press. But it only stays on for 15 seconds or so. I just wish the keyboard would stay illuminated.
    I'm not sure I can help - maybe that's the feature of the device
    02-13-2018 12:58 AM
    I have the same issue and it is super annoying. Any ideas on a fex?
    02-15-2018 08:25 AM