Really sick of Windows Phone

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
The old music hub is hidden and meant to be inaccessible. Hence, not meant to use it

Do you consider a hidden app that is supposed to be inaccessible (not a good job of hiding) acceptable? A carrier-disabled feature is one thing, what you're describing is pure bush league.

tapehead

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I have two options here.

If I get this job in Germany, I'm opening an account with O2 and switching to the iPhone.

If I don't get this job and fly back to America, I'm up for AT&T next and will get the iPhone that way.

I'm sick of this crap.

Musaib124

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Well, this is what I'm wondering. The problems I've had with the music experience have made me hate both of my Lumias. Either I get one song listed 10 times over EACH, or it doesn't sync at all. Then it wants to re-sync and erase everything. Then it doesn't mount correctly. Then it, etc. etc. etc. etc.

I'm just really sick of the hassle. It shouldn't be an all day event if I decide to put a new CD on my phone.

Re:iPhone 4, is there a big difference between the 4 and 4S, because my friend's iPhone (which she's been using for 2 years) is snappy as hell.

If u r getting photos duplicates then its sd card problem. I have a windows a it checks n remove my sd card problems.. I've faced same problem to many times and error checkin my card by windowsphone/windows has fixed the problem every time

tapehead

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
If u r getting photos duplicates then its sd card problem. I have a windows a it checks n remove my sd card problems.. I've faced same problem to many times and error checkin my card by windowsphone/windows has fixed the problem every time

Not entirely true. It can be a result of the SD card, yes; but it does happen on Windows Phone devices without SD card slots like the 920.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I haven't faced the problem .. Not even single time on my 920

True.. never had that problem on my 920.
The only time I had duplicates was with saved edited pictures and trying to upload them on FB Beta... Some thumbnails looked the same... again, it was long time ago, now fixed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon