Lumia 920 (Black) - UNLOCKED Pentaband (Works fully on T-Mobile & ATT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsoluteZerow

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm moving on to another Lumia device, hoping to get a 1020, so my unlocked pentaband 920 is up for grabs. I've been using it on T-Mobile here in Tucson, LTE and 4G service has been stellar in the areas I'm usually in. Was peaking about 30-32mb/s in full service LTE areas and getting about 8-12mb/s in the 4G HSPA+ areas. There is nothing wrong with the phone at all, comes with everything; headphones, charger, box, manual. I paid about $500 for it new shipped from GSMNation, I'm asking $300 shipped (Tracking is included of course).

Price: $300 (Shipped)
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked, Pentaband.
Will work fully with T-Mobile and ATT. Has full 4G HSPA+ and LTE support on both carriers due to it being Pentaband. This is the unlocked version originally sold at Rodgers in Canada.

Condition: Like-New
Includes:
Nokia CC-1043 case in Grey
Item Location: Tucson, AZ
Shipping Details: Will use UPS
Payment Options: PayPal Verified
Additional Info: Heatware Rating Link:
johnnyfiive | HeatWare.com | Heatware is a computer hardware trading rating site. Basically, you give ratings to users on how your transactions went as a buyer or seller. I figured it would be nice for the potential buyer to know that I have a perfect record on Heatware since 2004.
Network Compatibility: In case you're curious about network compatibility, here is the listing from GSMNation's site.
network.jpg

Photos:

l920fs_01.jpgl920fs_02.jpgl920fs_03.jpgl920fs_04.jpgl920fs_05.jpgl920fs_06.jpgl920fs_07.jpgl920fs_08.jpg

Last edited:

AbsoluteZerow

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
If this doesn't sell here by Friday I'm planning to throw it up on eBay and Craigslist. I'd much rather sell it to someone who appreciates a WP device, so someone buy this soon! (Can't believe no one wants a pentaband 920 for $325!?)

AbsoluteZerow

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
^^ I know right?!

Just to make this very clear, this is a unlocked PENTABAND model 920. This means you will have 100% working service on both AT&T and T-Mobile, everywhere. This model differs greatly from the AT&T exclusive because it has the bands/radios for T-Mobile's HSPA+ and LTE network. In laymans terms, if you want a 920 with full T-Mobile support in every city, this is the model you want. You can take your chances with a AT&T model, but unless your area is using the refarmed frequencies, you might be missing out on some great speeds and coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes